Chapter 19

"How long do you want me to wait until?"

In high-end clothing stores, there are also two strong female waiters at the entrance of the fitting room. Not only are they strong, but they are also very visionary. When Lu Mo brought Ling into the store, the two females remembered their relationship.

The female is interviewing and wearing it, and it is natural for the male to break in.

Lu Mo opened the door impatiently and muttered: "You bitch, bug, when on earth do you want me to wait—"

His words got stuck in his throat, as if he was caught in the neck.

Lu Mo always knew that Ling was pretty, but he didn't know he could be so pretty.

Ling's silver hair is long and thick, and it is always loose when it is neglected, and it is most often tied behind his head with a hair tie. Now the long silver hair has been carefully picked out and tied into thin braids, studded with real pigeon blood gems, pressed on the long hair with amazing hair volume.

He is wearing a pure white gown. This dress is different from ordinary wedding dresses, and is more like a ceremonial military uniform.

The ribbon made of gold silk hangs down from the shoulders to the waist, and the crisp fabric outlines a clean and beautiful waistline.

He was wearing white gloves and picked up a military cap that also hung with precious stones and silver thread, but he didn't rush to put it on.

"Master?"

"Cough cough." Lu Mo closed the door gently, and put on a stinky face: "It's okay."

So handsome! So cool!

He looked at Ling critically, and snorted: "It's just a cheap, worm, and he looks decent in good clothes."

I'm sorry this suit doesn't match you!

In the end, a scornful smile appeared at the corner of Lu Mo's mouth: "Reluctantly worthy of me."

I'm sorry that I am so scumbag that I am not good enough for you! Really sorry!

Ling turned his head unnaturally, and smiled on the side that Lu Mo couldn't see.

He couldn't deny his anxiety, when the male worm broke in, he even thought about it or just escape through the window like this.

But because of another subtle emotion, he stopped his movements.

He told himself that this was because he had to obey the orders of the males, which was the nature of the females.

—It's deceptive.

When was he a normal female?

When the male insect opened the door, Ling clearly caught the trance flashing across his face. And when the male was awkwardly talking about his clichés, Ling finally found what he wanted in his twinkling eyes.

Want Lu Mo to look at him, just look at him.

This face that bored him in the past always attracted attention and brought countless dangers. Ling never thought that he would have a lucky day.

He finally found a bargaining chip to make Lu Mo care about.

Ling lowered his eyes, his eyes were dull, extremely dangerous.

Even if it seems shallow, as long as it is patiently cultivated and carefully watered, a dense net will eventually grow, and the males will be firmly trapped in the net.

The female turned her face, and he lowered his eyebrows and plucked his eyes, revealing a white neck, showing a slight sense of fragility.