Chapter 54

Three females stood in front of Lu Mo.

The boss was expressionless, the second child looked at the third child frequently, and the third child fell silent.

Lu Mo even had a strange sense of sight, as if this is not his mansion, but a neighborhood committee.

And he is not a male worm, but the director of the neighborhood committee who mediates conflicts between neighbors.

No wonder I always feel that something is missing in my hand? It's an enamel cup with boiled water!

"cough--"

Lu Mo cleared his throat, ignoring the strange atmosphere between the three brothers, and said: "We have made it very clear on Starnet before. I will not repeat it. If there is no problem, you should change your clothes first. Let me see what your abilities are."

"The clothes are also in the changing room."

"Yes." The three brothers responded and left respectfully, disappearing into Lu Mo's sight.

There was no one in the huge manor, and no one to lead them. But the three brothers had a map given by Lu Mo, and they successfully reached the changing room reserved for the servants.

Once you enter the room, you will not be monitored.

With a "bang", San was pushed and shoved by his two brothers, and his back hit the wall.

"Look at what you did?"

The eldest brother has always been serious and restrained, and it is rare to see him angry like this.

San straightened up and looked at his elder brother in silence: "I have to do this."

"You!" When the eldest brother saw his sluggish look, he slapped his slap in anger, and shook it down vigorously--

If this slap is on the ground, I'm afraid the injury will be serious. But when he was stopped by the other hand in the air, the second brother sighed: "third brother, why are you doing this?"

San closed his eyes and said, "Because I want to get that male. If you come, it will only hinder my plan. I just got you drunk and sent you to the ship. I even got a penny. Nothing moved."

He stared straight into the eyes of his elder brother, like a stubborn cow, and said, "I have a clear conscience."

"..."

With a "pop", the other hand of the eldest brother finally struck off. He gritted his teeth and said: "Lying."

San's eyes flickered, and he still said, "I didn't lie. The first time I saw Lu Mo from the star network, I fell in love with him."

"lie!"

"I do not have."

"You just lied!"

The eldest brother raised his voice: "Do you think we don't know what you want to do? You are here to die!"

San's eyes widened: "I—"

In fact, Lu Mo’s character has spread throughout Goda City. Under his elegant surface, there is a cruel and bloodthirsty heart. It is said that his mansion is empty because of all the females he recruited. , All died in his hands.

I heard before that a wounded female was rescued from here. It is said that this female once possessed a very noble identity. But even if he was rescued, he would never be seen again. It is estimated that he was...

Once you hear those rumors, you will realize this: entering this mansion is sending death.

"I can't help it." San's silent face finally twisted, he grabbed his hair in pain, and slowly squatted down, "I don't want you to die, but we really need money."