EGGS [2]

After the initial surprise, followed by worry and panic, and a little bit of unrealistic feeling.

    Lu Mo has been a human being for two generations, but it is the first time for him to be a father.

    Ah, it should be called male father here.

    He was sitting alone at the computer desk. In the past few days, he neither painted nor listened to operas, and he also turned down all major invitations from the outside world.

    This is still quite rare.

    After all, although Lu Mo is salted fish, he rarely refuses some things.

    For example, before Moore found him, Ai hesitated for a long time, and finally made it clear.

    "I'd like to invite you to take some vlogs about you... and some of your daily life. You know, it's hard to break the customs that have accumulated over thousands of years. Although we are working hard, we still need some more convincing examples to call on Everyone responds..."

    To put it simply and coherently, it is [the power of example].

    After all, Lu Mo is the only S-rank male worm in the world today (Lu Mo has not revealed his true rank), and his prestige is extraordinary when the zerg are all in vain.

    If you can shoot a vlog of him and the female king getting along with each other on a daily basis, it should be able to lead a trend.

    Lu Mo pondered for a while, and his daily life with Ling flashed through his mind.

    When Ling was at work, he swaggered into the military, stared at Ling with a Sima face, and greatly interfered with Ling's work.

    On Ling's way off work, he kept moving his hands and feet, interfering with Ling's driving, and seriously violating traffic laws - thanks to Ling's strong self-control.

    ...

    and even more terrifying.

    Recently, a popular puzzle game, Lu Mo could not play in it, dragging down the whole team to death.

    After being scolded to the point of disgrace, he became angry and instructed Ling Shanghao to quickly pass the level in 30 minutes...

    He even pretended to be a speed pass, and looked at the amazed eyes of his former teammates, and he was so happy.

    What a fox fake tiger might, the dog fights people's power!

    Piece by piece.

    In short, it does not seem to be able to release the content.

    However, under Mo Er's shining eyes - I have to say, this male has a very strange temperament, and it is difficult for others to refuse his request - Lu Mo still agreed to Mo Er's request.

    When it was difficult to ride a tiger, he decided to win by quantity.

    Shooting 24 hours a day, always, always able to cut out a vlog that can be used!

    It can be seen that Lu Mo is very concerned about this matter.

    But now he has no time to think about it.

    A fully automatic little robot floating beside Lu Mo, floating up and down.

    The small group of system floats with it.

    It has been staring at the robot for a long time. It can be seen that it is very dissatisfied with the robot. It folded Erlang's legs in the air, touched its chin with one paw, and thought: [Is this thing better than me? Momo, you have a system like mine by your side—why still use this kind of scrap iron? ? ]