Chapter 43

Lu Mo scratched his hair.

He didn't expect that Ling would tell him these past events at this time.

Of course, he could guess that Ling's past must be quite complicated. There is a kind of precipitated temperament in him. He doesn't care about everything, and he is lazy about everything.

Unexpectedly... it would be such a heavy past.

For a moment, he felt that his heart was like a sponge soaked in water, wet and heavy, and cold, falling straight down.

Ling talked a lot about Mr. Lai’s past, he remembered very clearly, Lu Mo gradually spelled out a vivid image in his mind.

With blond hair and blue eyes, he looks pretty at best, but his lack of trim ruined his few merits.

As a female, she showed amazing stupidity while taking care of children. He can make a bunch of poisonous meals, and then sigh with emotion: "I used to think that the kitchen killer settings in TV dramas are exaggerated,? Funny. Until I eat my own cooking."

Ling's good craftsmanship is probably the result of this study.

When talking about the past, Ling's face also softened a lot. Before meeting Mr. Rhein, there was only fear and despair in his life. The extreme environment shaped his sharp and suspicious, indifferent and selfish character.

"You can't imagine what a larva I was like at that time," Ling laughed. "I stole Mr. Rhein's knife the first day? He desperately tore the beast meat with his hands and made a continuous meal. He almost couldn't eat himself."

If you have never been loved in childhood, you will lose the ability to feel love when you grow up.

The healed sections in the novel look beautiful, but in fact they are not. They are not grateful, nor do they understand how much love others hold to patiently tolerate all their shortcomings.

If Mr. Rhein was not a female with an extraordinarily strong nerve, I am afraid that he would have been so angry that he would have been driving him.

Ling kept stealing Mr. Rhein’s things, hoarding like a gloomy mouse in his room; once Mr. Rhein didn’t pay attention to him, he would tell Mr. Rhein’s ghost stories every day, so scared that Mr. Rhein would hold him at night. He slept with Wenger.

Day after day, year after year, Mr. Rhine never noticed Ling's scheming.

Until the tenth year of being adopted by Mr. Rhein, one evening.

He sat on Mr. Rhine's shoulders. Mr. Rhine asked him to raise his head. For the first time, Ling discovered that the sky was burning vigorously at sunset, which was really beautiful.

There was a slight fragrance of flowers in the wind, and with the singing of returning birds, the world became peaceful and peaceful at this moment.

He would have become a paranoid female, because Mr. Rhein's existence-like the only plank on the vast sea, supported him from drowning.

And when Mr. Rhine passed away, Ling could no longer control himself. Lu Mo appeared too late, it was too late, he had no strength to struggle anymore when it was too late.

But it's not too late. If Mr. Rhine is the wooden board, then Lu Mo is a huge monster on the bottom of the sea. They will keep entangled and sink into the bottomless bottom of the sea.

"Lu Mo, Mr. Lai is dead."

He stared deeply at Lu Mo's face, "I'm crazy too."

He actually told Lu Mo about these things, obviously he planned to conceal it for the rest of his life.