Chapter 59

"Wow!"

The water rushed through the male's hand. He took a handful of water and buried his face in it.

The cold water lifted his spirits, and the nausea finally faded. He rinsed his mouth with water again. When he raised his head, he habitually wanted to see himself in the mirror-but he removed all the mirrors here in advance.

The male cursed in a low voice.

Damn Bai Liu,? I have never seen such a crazy male.

Standing by the sink, he took out a cigarette from his chest pocket, and the pungent smell of inferior cigarettes filled the entire bathroom. In the white smoke, the male squinted his eyes.

Of course he is not Lu Mo, his real name is Rose. Like Minoqi, he is also a C-class male.

In the entire Zerg society, C-class males are already standing in the top 30%. Rose and Minoqi enjoy a comfortable life, as long as they follow the rules, “marry one or two B-class females, and give birth to enough cubs,” they will have a good life.

But it is limited to this. The gap between each class of the Zerg is so deep that it is almost unimaginable. Ross and Minocchi are not only satisfied with such a life, but they can never go further.

So, they united and defrauded countless females and males within decades...

They are C-level males? Just be careful, even if they are caught and caught, they will be released soon.

Coming to the imperial capital to cheat this time, it can be regarded as dancing on the tip of a knife. Rost wanted to ask Minocchi to find a good one. I didn't expect Minocchi to find such a lunatic.

Those who do this are not afraid of being too clever, just afraid of being particularly crazy.

The sparks of the cigarette butts gradually burned to the cigarette **** and the smoke. Rose bit the cigarette, and the long ash fell.

He took the remaining cigarette **** and pressed it against the wall fiercely, his teeth bitten his fat lips tightly, his eyes were fierce: dry! Fuck him!

Begging for wealth and danger, after finishing this vote, he and Minocchi can spend a lifetime!

Rose turned around, caught a pair of cold eyes caught off guard, his throat rolled in fright and almost choked.

The female in the croupier's uniform stood quietly behind him. For some time, Rose never noticed it.

He grudgingly laughed: "It's Ikky...what are you doing here?"

Rose disgusted the female worm. Although he didn't have the blood of the sly tribe, Ikky disgusted him even more than his sub-female brother. He was like a clump of wet plants growing in the water, very dark.

But Rose had to bear the skill of playing a thousand in the casino, and he couldn't find a bug better than Ikky.

With this item alone, Yiqi can bring him tens of thousands of income every month!

Ikky's amber eyes rolled and stared at Rose: "Say yes, I made a million for you, so you will give me my brother's slave certificate. I made enough last month. NS."

"Oh... that..."

Rose said haha, "Oh, Ikky, you don't understand, we can go so smoothly, and we have to do things up and down. All the money you earn has to be handed over to other lords. Otherwise, your brother won't even be able to save his life! "

He said, "The rest...I didn't lose money, it's not bad!"

Yiqi looked at him fixedly: "How much do I need?"