FOLLOW-UP [2]

Although Jian Suguang looks carefree, he is rare among military females with a delicate mind.

People who are resolute and resolute often have one characteristic in common. They are used to enduring pain, so they take it for granted that others should be strong too.

There is a rare quality in Jian Suguang's character. While he is strong himself, he can allow others to be weak.

And this kind of character, the external performance is very good at taking care of people.

The eldest, Ling, who was almost completely different from his character, was quite satisfied with this. When he encounters things that he is not good at handling, he will directly throw them to Jian Suguang.

Today, Jian Suguang also keenly sensed that his superior had something on his mind.

Although he has been dealing with official business all day, Jian Suguang can still devote some energy to focus on other things. For example, Reed was sleeping on the sofa - his face was flushed from sleep, and the corners of his mouth twitched, as if he had dreamed of something big.

"Your Excellency Lu, Lu..."

Oh, it's still the same, Jian Suguang is already used to the appearance of Xiao Zong.

Ling was clearly distracted.

He sat behind his desk, resting his cheek in one hand and holding the document in the other, looking at its contents absentmindedly.

In those red eyes, the golden brilliance of the sun was reflected, shining brightly.

If you see Ling for the first time, you may be fooled by his quiet appearance, but as an adjutant for many years, Jian Suguang can't be more clear.

--It seems to be the same as usual, but if you look closely, you will find that Ling has been holding the document for fifteen minutes. Is this something so important that even the commander of the Third Army has to think about it?

totally not! It's just a trivial summary report on the recent training of soldiers!

Jian Suguang lowered his head and sighed deeply.

What happened again? Now that the worm emperor and the mother worm are leaving together, the turmoil of the zerg is comparable to a tenth magnitude earthquake. At this time, if the state is not right, it will be fatal...

Just when he hesitated whether to disturb the superior or not, a clear voice The buzzing interrupted Jian Suguang's thoughts.

A message came from the communicator placed by Ling's hand.

[The master is not coming back tonight. 】

Ling turned his head dazedly and glanced at the communication device.

Jian Suguang noticed that the officer's originally tense emotions quickly eased at a speed visible to the naked eye, as if he was relieved.

Ling picked up the communicator and replied with a message.

【Um. 】

He raised his head again, Ling met Jian Suguang's cautious peep, and the two looked at each other, Ling raised his eyebrows slightly.

"..."

"..."

Jian Suguang slowly raised the document in his hand to cover his face, and turned his head back quietly, acting like a robot that had been rusted for many years.