FOLLOW-UP [3]

fifteen minutes ago.

In the dim room, the sound of rapid breathing came from the soft bed, as if trapped in a dream, struggling but unable to break free.

The long silver hair spread out, and the female worm closed her eyes with a pained expression. He stretched out a hand from the quilt, clutched the pillow tightly, and the veins on the back of his hand broke out.

With the last scream and panting, the female worm opened her eyes abruptly.

This is...where...the

curtains were not drawn, and by the dim moonlight, he could see everything in the room.

This was an extremely unfamiliar room, and Ling didn't have the slightest impression of it. But it can be judged only with the naked eye that the owner of the room is a fairly wealthy Zerg.

Why do you appear here?

Ling shook his dizzy head, his whole body seemed to be drained of strength, and it was very difficult to even think.

He vaguely remembered that yesterday was his first day in the army. Despite Mr. Rhein's disapproval, Ling insisted on joining the army.

In the Zerg army, there are many female insects who enter the army without going through the metamorphosis period. The female worms that have been tempered on the battlefield will be stronger than ordinary female worms after transformation.

In order to protect Ling, Mr. Rhein had been working hard all these years. He never told Ling about those things, thinking that Ling knew nothing...

But Ling had already made up his mind.

There are only two endings, either become stronger or die.

--But no matter what the ending is, Mr. Rhine will have an easier time from now on.

Therefore, on the surface, it seems a very dangerous choice, but for Ling, this is a future with zero risk.

But... what's going on now?

Ling took a deep breath, propped himself up with his hands, and slowly got out of bed.

Before he could stand still, he only felt dizzy in front of him, and his whole body collapsed to his knees.

Fortunately, a thick pile carpet was laid on the ground, and Ling fell on the soft carpet without making any sound - he didn't want to attract the owner of the house.

Ling fell to the ground panting and breathing for a while, barely supporting his body with his arms.

At this moment, his movements froze, and the expression on his face went blank for a moment.

He turned his head in disbelief and glanced at himself.

He was wearing a white shirt, which didn't fit him, it fell loosely over him, as were the pants, obviously someone else's.

Other than that, he was wearing nothing. And because of the action just now, he noticed that something was flowing out of...

The warm liquid ran down his legs and wet his trousers, showing a dark stain.

It was only then that Ling discovered that there was a small box on the bedside table. The box was open, and some transparent liquid remained inside.

...

When realizing what happened, Ling's heart skipped a beat, and then curled up tightly together.