Chapter One

INFORMATION
!i do not own my hero academia!
!i do not own any of the art used!
!10+ years age gap!
!contains swearing!
!cover made by: otakuteabags!
!all rights reserved|©sleepweeby!

SHOTAs P.O.V

School had rung out a while ago yet I remained in class with my eyes on one particular student, Y/n* L/n*, a third year that has racked up the most detentions U.A. has ever seen. Today's detention came from both me and her homeroom teacher for she had again run away from her classroom to enter another, today bringing her to 1-A.

The big three stood in front of the twenty students that had managed to show me potential. After asking for Amajiki to go first he turned around to face the wall, startling the class of twenty beforehand. Just as Hado was about to speak the door burst open, half the students jumping out of their seats, but looking confused at the appearance of an artic fox who came to an immediate hault to look around. They then rushed towards Amajiki and sat between him and the wall, letting out what one would consider a high pitched yap from a fox. Amajiki moved to pick up the animal and seemed to shake less but he still didn't turn around.

As if this was a usual occurrence neither Hado or Togata reacted, to the point Hado bounced around the classroom asking almost all students about their quirks or just their general appearance, particularly scars that were visible. However, the questions deemed useless when she moved away before they could even answer. I turned to Togata “This is the peak of irrationality.” He looked to me and just smiled “I'll bring it back, do not worry sensei!” He turned back to be facing the class “The future is going to be!” Whilst all activity stopped it seemed even more pointless than Hado's twenty thousand questions. A very familiar voice that contained only cheer and peeved me often then spoke up “Come on Mirio, I know they've got to prepare but I think they are already well aware!” I quickly turned and caught the girl in my capture weapon, she didn't even resist because she was well aware that it'd be useless because this isn't the first time I've had to restrain the girl.

Ignoring the classes confused glances around the classroom, I pulled the girl closer “What are you doing here L/n?” She just grinned “I heard Tamaki say that he wishes to go home and he only says that when he's reached his peak of anxiety, if it can be helped you shouldn't allow someone to remain anxious!” I let her free from my capture weapon “I expect to see you in detention after school L/n.” She nodded quickly and bowed “Of course sensei!” She then bowed to the class “Sorry for taking away some of the time you have with the big three!” Togata threw an arm around her, nearly knocking her down due to her smaller frame compared to his larger one, and that's without bringing their height difference into it. “You have no need to apologize Y/n, you just came to help Tamaki!” Hado then turned and jumped “Y/n! Everyone, meet Y/n L/n, we all consider her our secret member, but she's been awarded too many detentions to be considered a role model of U.A.” Togata then hummed as he messed with the white ponytail the girl in question wore “Y/n sometimes isn't allowed to partake in the sports festival or attend trips due to her number of detentions!” He just laughed as the whitette pouted slightly before smiling “My absence allows someone else to prove themselves so it's okay! You can never have enough heroes!”

Midoriya raised his hand and Togata pointed at him, Midoriya gulped and pointed nervously to the girl who stood without a care to what the blonde boy behind her was doing with her hair “L/n-senpai how did you get internship invitations if you weren't able to participate in the sports festival?” The girl in question turned her head to look at the greenette “Well... U.A. obviously sets students that didn't get invitations up with an internship. However, U.A. has a high image to withhold and... Haha... My behaviour isn't considered the best here at U.A...” Hado rubbed her chin as she looked around the classroom, as if scoping out her next victim “Yeah... I never really understood that...” Iida then raised his hand “Aizawa sensei, why is it U.A. keeps a student that misbehaves, on what I can understand is a frequent basis?” I let out a breath. To torture me further no doubt.

“Iida, L/n's behaviour isn't negative... Persay... Unnecessary, possibly, but not harmful... Dare I say it's the embodiment of attempting to be helpful towards everyone and everything...” There was a light tap on the window, all the students turned, L/n rushing over to the window “Sandy! That's dangerous!” She opened the window and brought the squirrel inside, it sitting in the palms of her hands. It just dropped the small item it held and then climbed up her arm to sit on her shoulder. L/n inspected the gift she'd just been given before bringing her hand to the small rodent as if hugging the small creature. She must be on good terms with Principal Nezu, another reason she has been allowed to stay.

“Aizawa sensei, do you want any help with your paperwork?” I glanced down at the pieces of paper I was marking with red pen “No. Students aren't allowed to mark work.” She laid her torso down over her desk “Why though? Or is it my class?” I just shook my head and she let out an exaggerated sigh “Why? It's not like I know anyone outside of my class-” I looked over at her and raised an eyebrow and she just gave an lopsided grin “On a personal level.” I hummed and looked back to my grading. “Aizawa sensei! What do you do for fun? It's got to be really fun to recover from all the paperwork you have!” I sighed and glanced over to her, not lifting my head “That is none of your business, now sit in silence or I will extend your detention.” She just groaned and I lifted my head to glare at her, she just grinned innocently.

I hadn't heard the joyous teenager in a while so I lifted my head to find her missing, I quickly scanned the room to find her climbing upon the tall cupboard that sat in the corner of the room, I sent out my capture weapon and pulled her away, she whined but didn't resist, even using it to keep her body up so she wouldn't crash into the tables and chairs. She put her feet down once she was in front of me, I released her from my capture weapon “Did you honestly consider what you were just doing appropriate?” She tilted her head “Why wouldn't it be appropriate? I'm part fox, I like to climb...” I let out a breath.

“If you can't handle the bordem these detentions provide you, why continue to receive them?” She put her head straight and smiled “Well Aizawa sensei, the bordem is worth the smile I can put back on someone's face, plus, with each detention, I get to see you, someone I've never seen smile!” I just looked at her in bewilderment before looking back at my stack of paperwork, I split it and held it out to her without looking “Go mark these... At a desk.”

*
Y/n - Your Name
L/n - Last Name

[ Edited : 01/10/2022 ]

[ Re-Edited : 03/05/2023 ]