Chapter Seventeen

Y/Ns P.O.V

“Do you want to take him out or...” Aizawa rolled his eyes and stepped towards Chronostasis “It doesn't matter.”

He then kicked Chronostasis in the face, his head slamming into the wall he'd backed himself up against, his head then lulling to the side allowing me to blink and deactivate erasure. Aizawa tied him up and sighed “Lets go.”

He walked towards the hole in the roof, dragging Chronostasis behind him. I followed after “Does anyone ever have like a cool superhero fight with you, or do you not partner up?” He grumbled “You are way too chirpy considering the events that have happened today.”

I shrugged before smiling widely “Well, Eri used her quirk to help us, so that tells me she will easily come to control it... But, it could have been because she really needed to use it to save one of her heroes... Even still, good news.” He hummed before looking at me “You copied Chisakis quirk, right?” I nodded and he continued to stare at me before closing his eyes and pointing up “Oh, right, sorry!”

I crouched and placed my hand down on the ground to try and make a staircase from the concrete but nothing happened. I slapped the floor and still nothing, when I went to try again my wrist was wrapped in Aizawa's capture weapon, which then pulled me up and over to him.

He wrapped his arm around me and then shot his capture weapon up and onto one of the many spikes, then pulling us all up. I reached over but my legs weren't long enough to reach the floor. He chuckled before shooting his capture weapon out and swinging us onto the floor. He reined his capture weapon back in, aside from the bit that kept Chronostasis tied up. I looked around and quickly rushed over to Mirai and as I did I saw Mirio staring on with wide eyes, him then running over “Sir, what happened?”

Eventually, paramedics came in and took those in the worst condition out, checking everyone else over outside of the building as police took the villains.

I was talking to paramedics when a gun went off as I heard Chronostasis “This is all your fault, you took our family! Our reason to live!” I looked towards him to see him staring at me and police putting more force into restraining him instead of just leaving him in Aizawas capture weapon, I looked down to see a bullet wound in the lower left of my torso.

Everyone that remained in the area looked over shocked, I just smiled and raised my head to look at Chronostasis who yelled “Why are you smiling?” I placed my hand over the wound and bowed from my hip “I'm sorry you feel that way, but I must thank you for repeating the phrases I've heard many-a-times before.” I stood straight and didn't care for the tears streaming down my face “Now I can put those phrases to a day in which I worked to save someone, instead of the day that I lost my own family... Thank you...”

I was attended to at the hospital, leaving me in the hospital gown with Aizawa. Us both waiting on being discharged. I stood up “This is ludicrous, I need to go make sure Eri is okay.”

I left the room and held my side as I walked around, eventually finding the room she was in. I almost felt like hunting staff down at how they'd left her alone within the room, especially after today. I took in a deep breath and knocked, then entering, she turned “Y/n!” I smiled and walked over, sitting on the bed next to her “Hey, how are you, little star?”

She looked at me confused before turning back to the window “I'm okay... Thank you for saving me.” I nodded as I turned to look out the window “Don't feel that you need to say thank you Eri...” I heard her sniffle.

“So many people were injured because of me.” I looked down towards her “Eri... No one regrets what they did today, even those most wounded...” I turned to the window again and continued “We went in today knowing the risk, but no one backed down... We all agreed to go in, so technically any injuries are our own fault... and if you really want to think hard, you saved Deku!”