Chapter Thirty-Nine

Y/Ns P.O.V

1-A was getting on with their work and Shota was sleeping. I was beside Kaminari, helping him with the work as he was struggling when the door burst open and Nejire charged into the room “Y/n! Me, you, shopping!” I looked over, and tapped Kaminari's paper as I moved towards Nejire “Hado, I don't appreciate you disturbing my class.” She grabbed my shoulders and began shaking me “Our graduation is coming up, you'll see these guys next year with how your teacher training is going. We will only graduate once, so come on!” I let out a breath.

“You should be in lesson Hado.” She rolled her eyes and shook me harder “Wakey wakey foxy, we have the night of our lives to prepare for!” I reached for her and managed to stop her violent movements “Hado, you aren't getting any other response whilst my class is in progress.” She blinked before whining “But Y/n! You're only in training, running off with me this once shouldn't be an issue, especially seen as the class you are in has been dismissed!” I raised an eyebrow.

“I haven't heard anything about that and I'm more often than not in the staff room.” She pouted.

“Tell me about it, we hardly see you, so come on! We can go buy dresses for the party and then buy food to catch up over!” I raised an eyebrow “Party for what?” She just blinked at me before flicking my forehead “Anybody home? I was literally just on about our upcoming graduation! What do you mean, what party?” It finally hit me and I grabbed her shoulders “Were graduating!” She rolled her eyes whilst smiling “That's what I've been trying to tell you, gosh, where were you?” I rubbed my temples “I'm teaching the class that attracts villains, you kind of have to zone in or your out.” I heard a lot of 'huhs' and 'heys' come from the class that sat behind me. Nejire looked around me “That's what we call you guys, UA never had any problems before and it's always your class.” I shook my head and turned “Ignore her, I needed an excuse and her little name for you guys just works out... I ultimately blame the hiring of All Might for the increase in villain attacks.” Nejire then tapped my shoulder “But he's out of commission and these guys are still being attacked.” I hit her hand away and looked over my shoulder “Don't try and make them feel guilty, or I won't go shopping with you at all.” She raised an eyebrow.

“Your selflessness wouldn't allow you-” I raised my eyebrow to copy her as I then turned to face her again “I might just watch movies with 1-A so they know I don't consider them a reason for the influx in villain activity, still selfless and stop using it against me. I know you're just trying to make a point that it could lead to me being used, but I already get that reminder enough from my mentor, I don't need my friend doing it as well.” She scratched the back of her head with a lopsided grin and closed eyes, she then peaked one open to ask “Is that a yes to shoppig with me?” I nodded as I knew she could see me, both her eyes opened and she clapped her hands together.

“But, after school. You're lucky that I finished my marking yesterday, unlike some people.” I turned my head to look at the cacooned man who was asleep, but he groaned and turned his head, then opening his eyes. He let out a breath “Stop mentioning that I haven't completed my marking, it makes my ear itch.” He then turned his head to be facing away from me. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Nejire. She was grinning from ear to ear. I just sighed and stepped to the side “Everyone wave goodbye to Hado and whatever her antics are!” Nejire just smiled and waved before practically skipping out of the classroom, I turned to catch most of the students that did wave “You can get back to your work now. Are we okay Kaminari, or do you want me to run through it again?” He out a thumbs up and grinned “I understand it now teach!” I nodded and smiled towards him.

🌸

Me and Nejire were in a dress shop, she was in love with many whilst I didn't really know what I was looking for. “You should totally go for a black dress.” I looked over to Nejire who was holding a light blue floor length dress and a dark purple knee length dress “Why do you say that, and I think you would really compliment Rai wearing the dark purple.” She looked to the shorter dress and nodded, but still carefully tossed the two over her shoulder to carry them easily, without having to hold her arms out “I think you're right, but I'll buy the other as well.” I nodded and looked back to the rack I was in front of, Nejire whined “You really need to learn to pry, especially when it's something to do with you.” I shrugged and moved away from the rack, not finding anything I liked.