Chapter Nine

Y/Ns P.O.V

Upon walking into the classroom I decided to remain stood, nearby the door but out of the way of people coming in.

Mirio came over “Y/n do you want to come with me to introduce Midoriya to Sir Nighteye?” I smiled towards him “I've got a meeting with Aizawa sensei and Principal Nezu but tell sir, hello from me!” He nodded and stood to the side of me “I'll wait for Ishiyama sensei with you then!” I gave a curt nod, smiling towards him.

Just as the bell chimed across school to signify the start of another academic day, Cementoss entered through the door. He stopped at the sight of me and Mirio stood up at the front in his direct view. He tilted his head slightly due to his lacking ability to move eyebrows “Togata, L/n... Can I help you?” I smiled towards him.

“Good morning sensei, I hope the morning is treating you well. I must head out to attend a meeting with Principal Nezu so please may I be excused?” He blinked before shaking his head “Go take your seat. I prefer you just running out of class, over making up excuses.” I knotted my hands together “I am not lying sensei... Principal Nezu has requested to see me and Aizawa sensei for a meeting this morning.” He pointed to my seat “I know that discussion happened yesterday, now take your seat... Now, what is it you wanted Togata?”

“Uh... I just came to be registered before I leave for Nighteyes agency...” Cementoss nodded and moved out of the way of the door.

I raised an eyebrow “How does Mirio get to leave with permission, but I'm not allowed?” I turned to look at Mirio and gave an awkward smile “No offence Mirio!” He just smiled and nodded before taking his leave “Unlike Togata, you are always leaving my classroom Miss L/n.”

I saw Mirio holding the door open for Aizawa and took in a breath “Well, I'm sorry I am not U.A.s precious Mirio Togata. I'm sorry that you do not trust me. However, I am not sorry for leaving your classroom without permission and I never will be, because the issues I attend to will always be a million times more important than anything the likes of you could teach me.” The whole class looked shocked, along with my friends and Cementoss. He just asked “The likes of me? And I'd suggest you choose your words carefully Miss L/n or I won't protect you against being excluded!”

Aizawa stepped into the room and spoke “A teacher that cannot bring themselves to trust a student... What hero doesn't listen to those that stand in front of them? And you won't need to protect her against expulsion but in fact protect yourself from the disciplinary from abusing a fellow member of staff.” I looked towards Aizawa shocked. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a lanyard before chucking it towards me “Principal Nezu called us to discuss the morals test you came up with. From it, he made the decision to give you that.”

I caught the lanyard that wrapped around the piece of plastic it held. I unraveled it to see the picture from my hero license with writing to the side.

'Name: Y/n L/n
Hero Name: Foxy
Teaching Role:
Class 1-A's Personal Aid
(In-Training)'

I looked back up at Aizawa and he nodded “You'll do your training under my supervision. Your main job is to help those struggling academically and mentally, hence being placed with my class.” I pointed to the floor and asked “What about my lessons?” He sighed.

“Whenever you were in detention you carried on past what your class was learning, to the point you've finished all lessons U.A. can provide you. If you decide to not take this position you still have to stay in school, so this would keep you busy and will give you insight on whether or not you wish to become a full fledged teacher when a place opens up.”

I jumped up and down, asking “Who would turn down such an offer?” He raised a finger and smirked whilst looking straight at me “You might when you hear the rule that comes with the training.” I gulped and he continued “You aren't allowed to run around the school, especially out of classrooms whilst teaching is in progress.”