Chapter Forty-Six

Elizzza:
Before I start this long awaited chapter I wish to apologize for the delay, I got caught up in college work along with an incident involving one of my two budgies.

Accompanying my apology is my thanks and appreciation, I haven't updated in a long time yet you are still here and altruistic has continued to grow, reaching a whopping 576 votes across almost 25,000 reads. Not to forget the 164 comments, each one being so great to see, much like every interaction made.

Thank you so much!
[23/04/2023]

Y/Ns P.O.V

Stretching I prepared for the now top second years to storm the fake city I currently resided in so Shota could see what their abilities were like after the long holiday. In the distance I could hear explosions, taking that as my signal I began to move. I wished to see the class work as a team, using those with quirks that aid searching to their advantage. Not that I was going to allow them to find me easily, so I made as little noise as possible.

After having them track me down for a while they were in my sights, transforming from being in my fox form I activated voice, then screaming. As they hadn't spotted me Shouji and Jirou were still using their quirks, I felt bad but still made clones to circle the group as the others were distracted by trying to help Shouji and Jirou who were now in pain. Then activating somnambulist throughout all the clones before taking my leave as I had noticed five students missing from the class.

Climbing a buildings fire escape I made it to the roof, then jumping across roofs before spotting the group of five. I activated eraure and Bakugo fell to the floor from projecting himself through the air with his explosions. The four that were chasing after him soon hit the floor as they doubled over laughing, Bakugo then attempting to attack them but with me copying Shota's quirk his attempts were deemed useless. They're laughter just increased and even without his quirk Bakugo was practically smoking. I decided to return his quirk, and as soon as he had it back an explosion rattled the city and sent Ashido, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero flying.

That's when I heard feet land behind me "Oh, hello Miss L/n." I looked over my shoulder to see Sero, visor up, tape coming from both elbows. I followed the tape to see he had caught Ashido and Kaminari "Why not Kirishima?" He looked at me and grinned "He can harden himself and hit the ground unscathed." I nodded and then activated subnambulist. He then fell forward and off the building. As soon as he fell you could hear Ashido and Kaminari, before three consecutive thuds could be heard. I winced before mumbling "That's going to hurt."

"So will this!" I quickly looked over to see Bakugo pulling at the pin on his gauntlet. Quickly transforming I managed to lay down and narrowly avoid his attack. Once the blast was gone I decided to aggravate him by sitting up and cleaning myself "What the hell are you doing?" I just looked at him and he looked away, taking that chance I activated subnambulist again and he was promptly laid upon the roof.

I grabbed the tape that was stuck to the building, from Sero previously swinging himself onto the roof, and went over to Bakugo. I tied his arms in a way that pressed his hands against his body.

KIRISHIMAs P.O.V

Running away from where Bakugo had previously had his quirk erased I found Asui, Iida, Uraraka, Ojiro, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Midoriya, and Yaoyorozu. All of them beginning to look tired "How are you guys all beat up, Aizawa Sensei is back there?"

"Unless we're up against two people, Aizawa Sensei isn't our opponent." I put my focus to Midoriya and Yaoyorozu spoke "It seems Miss L/n's quirk isn't just that of fox features and transformation, but some sort of copy quirk. Shouji and Jirou were leading us to where they sensed movement but before anyone came into our sights we were attacked by a scream leaving Shouji and Jirou defenceless. As we were all caught off guard I didn't have enough time to make everyone gas masks to protect us from Kayama Sensei's quirk. Then we were all caught up in one on one fights with clones of L/n Sensei."

That's when a massive explosion could be heard, I looked back and grinned "Well it looks like Bakugo is taking care of our opponent." Todoroki then spoke "That makes no sense. She must have copied Aizawa Sensei's quirk for you to assume we were up against Aizawa Sensei, but yet she's allowing Bakugo to use his quirk." I turned back to the group to see them all looking at eachother. Uraraka then spoke "Perhaps she blinked?"

Y/Ns P.O.V

Using Bakugo's quirk I exploded myself through the air, catching sight of the remaining nine students I made a beeline towards them. Kirishima being the only one to turn and cheer "See guys, I told you Bakugo would take care of it! So manly!" I erased his quirk and shot an explosion towards him. He flew away and I landed on the floor, opening my mouth as if to speak but then just spewing out the glowing fluid that makes up the seven clones I wished for. Sending each one to a student as I ran at Todoroki.

As all their quirks were erased it was practically just hand to hand combat. Whilst they were good, they hadn't specifically trained in it like I had due to the limitations of my quirk, which were if I didn't have access to other quirks then I was just left with what the fox part of my quirk allows me to do.

Soon enough time was almost up, that's when I heard Midoriya yell "Smash!" I quickly threw my left fist towards his face, as I had predominantly been using my right hand he didn't manage to block in time. I quickly turned and sent ice with my right hand towards Midoriya, trapping him in ice as he was mid jump. With the last few seconds I stomped my right foot and spun, sending ice at everyone and trapping them just before the end call rang across the mock city.

🌸

Since the test this morning I had been curled up in Shota's capture weapon, harbouring so many quirks at once taking a toll on my body.

"You lost today because L/n Sensei knew all of you. She used your desire to fight for one another against you. She struck when you threw caution to the wind. She used your lack of anger management against you, Bakugo. You would have won if you didn't call out your next move, Midoriya. As pros you will become known so sticking to the same plan will never work. Now, do any of you have any questions before you are dismissed? Yes, Ashido?"

"Will Y/n be staying with us as our teacher?" Shota just nodded before looking over to the opposite side of the room "What is L/n Sensei's quirk?" I kicked my hind leg slightly and Shota grunted "L/n Sensei doesn't seem to want that question answering." I then heard Kaminari "Huh? L/n is here?"

"Yes, she's in my capture weapon and won't leave." I just snuggled up more and he grumbled. Midoriya could then be heard again "Did she overuse her quirk?" However before Shota could answer Ashido spoke "Who cares about that? Y/n is literally in Aizawa Sensei's capture weapon! They've got to be practically touching and the only thing that ever gets near Aizawa Sensei is his sleeping bag! Aizawa Sensei, are you and Y/n an item?"

"No, we are human beings." I laughed although it didn't come out as a normal laugh due to being in my fox form. Ashido then squealed "He just smiled from Y/n making cute little fox noises! They're in love!" Iida then spoke up "Ashido, you shouldn't be prying into our teachers private lifes, it's inappropriate. Just as much as you calling L/n Sensei by first name."

Shota then grumbled "But her sleeping bag comment was okay?" I looked up at him and he glanced down, then giving a small smile. Midoriya then asked "Aizawa Sensei, what is L/n Sensei's quirk called?" I shrieked and kicked Shota, accidentally knocking the air out of him. "Midoriya, L/n Sensei doesn't wish to talk about her quirk. Either way, I think you experienced it enough today to know what it is. You are all dismissed."

[ Edited : 01/05/2024 ]