Chapter Three

Y/Ns P.O.V

I dragged my feet as I made my way back to my classroom, just entering without knocking my knuckles against the large door. Providing no one with a glance as I made my way to my seat. Just dropping into the seat as I dropped my head into my hands. I could sense the eyes behind me boring into the back of my head, as I could see those in front looking at me confused, a few showing signs of worry. Our homeroom teacher, Ken Ishiyama, also known as Cementoss asked “L/n, is everything okay?” I nodded and let out a hum, he looked over and around at Nejire, Mirio and Tamaki.

Nejire just took that as invitation to ask her burning questions “Where'd you go? How far can you actually hear? What was it you heard?” Cementoss sighed as he watched Nejires presentation of questions, probably regretting his decision. Morio spoke up “Nejire, our friend is in trouble, she's been victim to something. Now is not the time for curiousity, but comfort!” Nejire just looked at him “But we won't be able to help her if it's a quirk at work!” The two held a stern staring contest before Mirio used permeation to pop up in front of my desk, completely naked. However, this was such a common occurrence that no one in the room reacted. He slammed his hands onto my desk “Y/n, who did this to you?” I let out a breath and looked up into his eyes “No one... I was given an after school detention...”

“Eh?” echoed around the classroom as many began to whisper “Why's she so bothered this time, she's always getting detentions?” Many people hummed to the array of comments about my surplus amount of detentions.

Tamaki then asked, stuttering but less than normal “Who gave you the detention?” I let out a breath and turned to look at him “Aizawa sensei...” He tilted his head slightly before he asked “Why did Aizawa sensei give you detention?” I shrugged as I then laid my head on my desk “I don't know... I just did as he asked.”

Nejire then asked excitedly “Aizawa sensei asked to see you?” I shook my head but stopped as I felt a familiar hand reach out and touch my ear, gently petting it. “In yesterdays detention we got talking about one of his students... He then told me if I ever consider something wrong then to go report it to him.”

There was then whispers around the classroom “She complained?” Some of my classmates laughed “There's no way!” One boy then snickering "She should have complained about being given the detention.” I sighed and sat up straight, Tamaki ensuring my ear still remained in touch with his fingers. “I did state how I considered his detention wrong and he then gave me detention for talking back to him... I was just following his instructions.”

Cementoss sighed “Don't feel too down about it L/n. Aizawa is a very peculiar person, it's amazing that he told you to report to him over such matters in the first place.” I just hummed, still not convinced to be happy about my detention.

SHOTAs P.O.V

I walked into the faculty room and as it was lunch most were already sat around making conversation, either laughing at answers students gave or accidents they had. I just went over to the kitchen area to get some coffee but Ishiyama stopped me “Aizawa, I wanted to talk to you!” I raised an eyebrow, Ishiyama wasn't one to usually talk to me, we'd say hello in passing but that was about it, the only people to make attempts at talking to me were Principal Nezu, Hizashi, and Nemuri but even then there is usually a reason.

“One of my students, Y/n L/n, you gave her detention today but you haven't put it on the system.” I nodded and he sighed “I know she is fairly often seen in detention but please don't joke about it, for some reason your detention for today has upset her. Not even Hado, Togata, and Amajiki have been able to cheer her up.”

“Ishiyama, I assure you my intention wasn't to upset her, but whatever the case, I still need to see her after school.” He just closed his eyes before looking at me again “And why do you need to see L/n after school?” I decided to turn and make my coffee, feeling that Ishiyama is going to be taking a chunk of my time “L/n never speaks up about her concerns or disagreements, she wants to keep everyone happy... However, yesterday when I noticed her behaviour change I managed to get her to speak up on her concerns, the concern actually being very relevant, particularly to me seen as it was about one of my students. So, I wish to see her after school so we can devise something to aid this student.” His eyes were open wide before he shook his head “L/n isn't a teacher but a student, she shouldn't be coming up with aid for others!” I hummed and picked up my coffee filled mug “Yes, but you continue to allow her stay here even as she runs out of class to aid other students... I'm using her desire to help, all whilst showing her that she needs to speak up for action to take place... Now, is that all?”

“Do you plan on informing Principal Nezu about this plan of yours?” Before I could speak the person in question did, sipping tea from his small teacup “Principal Nezu has overheard and thinks it's a great idea and if this plan goes well and shows positive results, I might speak to her about a teaching job.” We both looked at the small creature in shock and he smiled up at us “Once L/n is to leave, there will be many student concerns not attended to, and it's important to catch problems when they're in there early stages. Plus, it's an extra hand for Ryo, he very much appreciates it. Keeping her here would prevent any of those issues from arising! She's smart as well... Aizawa, keep me updated on any progress you make with her, I might have her host a club to help those in the hero courses that are behind academically, which would be particularly helpful in testing her abilities and preparing the students for finale exams!”

Y/Ns P.O.V

Me, Nejire, Mirio, and Tamaki were sat around eating lunch. Mirio spoke "Come on Y/n, cheer up, I doubt your detention will be any different to your everyday one.” Nejire grinned towards Mirio but he didn't react because it was common for Nejire to be in such a happy state. She then said in a sing song voice “I don't know! It could be extra special, after all, when has Aizawa ever asked for someone to speak to him! I think he likes Y/n!” We all looked at her shocked, Mirio then burst out laughing as Tamaki stuttered "Don't make jokes like that Nejire... It could get us in trouble.” Nejire just looked confused as she stated "I wasn't joking... Come on guys, think of a time where you've seen Aizawa concerned about anyone else?” I raised an eyebrow.

“When one of his students were kidnapped.” Nejire went to make a comment but immediately sealed her lips, lookimg down. I stood up “Do you take him to be some sort of emotionless monster?” She looked up at me and quickly shook her head “No... It's just... When we went into his classroom, he just went to sleep... Well, once you went back to class... He just seems unbothered by everything but responsibilities... and you now.” I looked around the table to see Tamaki in his anxious state, after all, everyone was looking over. I sat back down and patted his back “Aizawa sensei isn't anymore bothered about me than he is other students.” Mirio then spoke.

“I once saw Aizawa walk past a girl crying and he just told her to go to her homeroom teacher... so, bothered about his homeroom and nothing more... ha... ha...” I rolled my eyes and put some of my food into my mouth, chewing and swallowing it “I'm sure if I was to cry he'd tell me the same, plus what I keep discussing with him is to do with his class. That's probably why you're getting this idea that he's more bothered about me.”

[ Edited : 01/10/2022 ]

[ Re-Edited : 03/05/2023 ]