🎃Halloween Special🎃

Hello one and all! I hope you're having a spook-tacular day. I know I am, as I'm celebrating with my inner author that's here to bring you this special chapter!

Before I say anymore I must make you aware that the artwork is not mine and belongs to the rightful owner, whoever that shall be, so credit to them before we move along.

First though, we've never had a special chapter before, so I must disclose some information before you read the terrifying story that lies ahead!

You have been warned!

Y/Ns P.O.V

Halloween was fast approaching and overhearing class 1-As plans made me think back to when me and Shota discussed our past experiences with Halloween, as Shota took the lesson I had time to think and was able to come up with an idea. I waited for the bell in which would make Shota tell the students to leave.

It rung and before he could speak, I clapped my hands together and everyone looked over at me "I know you are all excited for Halloween but that does not mean you can forget about your responsibilities, in fact, I have a little responsibility that I need the help of a big strong hero for!" Everyone looked confused, some students did perk up in interest though, I rubbed my chin and looked around the room "Darn, you're all too young, else you'd be perfect! Could you help me choose someone to ask?"

Todoroki asked "What do you need help with?" I let out an exaggerated sigh "With crime rates up, Little Blossoms Orphanage won't allow it's young boys and girls to go trick or treating without the aid of a hero, I have offered to help but they didn't feel I was experienced enough by myself!" Momo then added onto Todorokis question "What sort of hero is Little Blossoms Orphanage looking for?" I shrugged and flashed a smile "At this rate, a hero that'll agree to help! But I suppose they can't be too well known because that might bring more danger to the children, even though I'm sure the children would love to be walked around under the safety of one of their favourite heroes!" Mineta then raised his hand.

"Miss, why is the orphanage taking such care about this, they are children unwanted by people that aren't villains?" I balled my fists up and growled "That is my family you are talking about Mineta so I'd suggest the next words from your mouth are selected with extra care!" Everyone visibly stiffened within their seats, Ashido laughing awkwardly "Miss L/n, you're an orphan?" I let my hands relax as I turned to look at her, I nodded "Yeah... Uh, not my point..."