Chapter Sixteen

Y/Ns P.O.V

I moved over to where majority of Nighteye Agency stood once I finished my rounds, Aizawa also standing with those of us from Nighteye Agency. The police were providing us with some information and instructions before we were allowed to move in as planned.

“Why are these guys informing us like we don't know our jobs?” I glanced over at Rock Lock but before I could make a comment Fat Gum said “You know they don't mean it like that Rock Lock.”

“It's too early for this.” Midoriya and Aizawa both worked quickly to catch police officers that were sent flying as Ryukyu took her dragon form to hold the big villain that created a hole in the surrounding wall of the Hassaikai headquarters.

“The Ryukyu agency will take this villain from here!”

I looked over to the three girls I knew Ryukyu had under her wing, they all gave me a thumbs up and I ran in after everyone else. Transforming to dash through from under their feet. I transformed again once I was at the front, quickly grabbing the handles of my batons and dashing forward, narrowly avoiding the spikes that flew my way from the bush. Quickly spinning, I hit the villain at work around the head with my batons. As he fell to the floor I quickly swung out both arms, hitting the other two and causing them to fall to the floor as I had hit their necks. I stepped over them and then ran to catch up with the front again, the police then getting in front with shields to keep the villains that were outside out of our path.

Soon enough we were by the door and the police again tried to explain about the search warrant but the villains outside were trying to keep our attention, so we just had to storm in as some heroes stayed behind to keep those villains back.

As I was running I came to remember the halls, but wherever I looked I couldn't see any evidence that I'd been there. I ran on ahead, Mirai yelling “Y/n, where are you going?” I kept my eyes peeled, looking for the flower that stood over the boards that need to be pressed down for access.

I called back to Mirai “This is the halls he took me down!”

I stopped at the plant and swiped it off. Quickly pressing at the boards the door came open a crack but it slammed open as a hand grabbed it, I quickly got my batons ready.

“Can someone tell her a search warrant doesn't allow us to go around wrecking the place?”

I knocked the first villain out as the other two were then grabbed by Centipede.

Bubble Girl yelled “Watch out Foxy!”

I quickly turned to only see the man grab at his face due to bubbles popping in his eyes before Bubble Girl pinned him to the floor “You guys go on ahead, we'll make sure they don't follow you!”

Rushing down the stairs and turning revealed a wall ahead “Can someone knock out that wall?” The police officer spoke “Search warrants don't warrant breaking the property!”

I rolled my eyes “Deku.” I looked to him and stepped to the side. Midoriya nodded and rushed towards the wall, smashing it and revealing the hallway.

I rolled my eyes “As I said, I've been here. I know the layout, and I know the guys a clean freak because else there would most likely be a trail of my blood in these halls.” I rushed forward but I froze as I could hear muscles stretch, I quickly sniffed the air “Everyone get ready for one of the listed quirks to come into play, someone just used a quirk enhancer!”

Soon the hallways began to warp. I focused on keeping my balance, tuning everyones panicked recommendations out but I noticed Mirio run ahead and quickly went after him “Lemillion, Foxy!”