🎊New Year's Special🎊

Credit to KRYSTAL MELODIE for the artwork above, and credit to you for surviving 2022!

The years haven't seemed to differentiate for a while but hopefully 2023 will be a year of high spirits, so I wish you a Happy New Year!

Y/Ns P.O.V

Nemuri had asked me if Shota and I would like to join her and Hizashi for a New Years celebration. I agreed even though I knew Shota would much rather sleep but when wouldn't he? However, the double date that was planned to start the night off went down the drain when we missed our reservation time by an hour because two dad's couldn't stop themselves from nagging the ears of two boys off.

Me and Nemuri stood waiting as Shota and Hizashi talked to Midoriya and Mirio, or much rather instructed. I felt sorry for the two because they had no doubt had the same words thrown at them many times because of Shota and me both working and needing care for Eri. Eri looked up at me "When can I go play with Deku and Mirio?" I looked down towards her "You'll be lucky to have your bed time with how those two are going." She nodded "Will you and daddy be staying then?" I let out a breath, I knew Eri enjoyed getting the time to spend with Midoriya and Mirio, so having to pull her away because Shota had talked their ear off almost everytime was upsetting. "I don't know sweetheart, I know how much you like Midoriya and Mirio."

"I like you and daddy too!" I smiled and petted her head "We like you too, but I'm pretty certain the break from us is nice." Nemuri then sighed from next to me "My arms are beginning to ache from just holding Y/n junior! Y/n!" I laughed slightly and turned to easily accept the baby. I exaggerated an 'oof' sound "My, what have mummy and daddy been feeding you?" I noticed Shota look around, his sight stopping on me. He continued to stare to the point Hizashi was nudging him "Come on mate, I was following your lead, being a good dad gets me brownie points but I'm sure you know how that works!" Shota turned completely, taking Y/n off of me and putting his free hand on the back of Eri's head to guide her towards the door "You know the rest." Hizashi looked around panicked "No, Shota they don't! Come on bro!" Shota glanced at him before walking over to me "I think keeping them waiting past the reservation has taken away any brownie points you wanted, or whatever you were crying about!" I was stunned.

Nemuri nudged me once Shota walked past "I think he's made his new years resolution!" I looked at her confused and she smiled "I've never seen him look so in love as he was when he saw you holding Y/n with Eri in front of you." I looked at her shocked and shook my head "No, he couldn't possibly, could he?" She shrugged before tilting her head in Shota's direction "You go to your man, I'll get mine... Attempting dad of the year for brownie points, how do those two go together?" I smiled at her mumbling towards the end.

Shota parked the car and removed his hand from my thigh, getting out and coming around to open my door before offering his hand out, I took it and stood up. He shut my door "Whilst it's not the restaurant Hizashi chose, I know a place here." I hummed but then looked over my shoulder due not hearing a response from Nemuri or Hizashi. Hizashi was stood, arms folded upon the top of the car door he stood behind, looking at the peir that had kiosks within rows, lights on due to the sky that had turned dark a few hours ago. Nemuri had then remained seated in the car, watching Hizashi.