Chapter Fifteen

Y/Ns P.O.V

By the time we had all gathered outside the Shie Hassaikai hideout, the sun was out and so were the police.

I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder, I looked to see Mirai “We will save her.” I nodded and let out a breath “I just don't want to mess this up.”

He shook his head “You won't, you never have... Even if you had, forget it and take every mistake as a lesson.” I nodded and then looked at him once he removed his hand from my shoulder.

“You didn't just use your quirk on me, did you?” He shook his head before smirking “I did that when I first met you.” I faced forward but quickly snapped my head around to look at him “You what?” He smiled “You'll make an amazing hero, teacher, and mother... Your mother would be proud.” I quickly engulfed him in a hug and he hugged me back.

I stood back and asked “Are you okay for this outcome?” He looked away for awhile but turned back to me and nodded “I trust you to make sure they are all okay.” I nodded and forced a smile “I promise you Mirai, we'll smile for you.” He nodded and closed his eyes, he then moved his glasses up and opened his eyes again.

“Go gather some quirks.” I nodded and bowed my head “Thank you Sir, I'll forver remember what you've done for me!” He placed his hand on my head “You've grown so much since you first came to my agency, a hero I'm proud to say I taught!” I lifted my head up and smiled, blinking away my tears.

“Come on Y/n! You're not going to learn anything there so let me introduce you to Sir!” I sighed and gave in to Mirio's request “Okay!”

He quickly took a hold of my wrist and practically dragged me inside the building we stood outside of and up to a door that I assumed locked Sir Nighteyes office away from everyone's view. Mirio knocked and dragged me inside after him “Sir! I want you to meet Y/n! She's in my class-”

Lemillion, if I wished to scout her, I would have when I did you.” Mirio huffed slightly “Sir, you wouldn't have seen Y/n. She hasn't partaken in any sports festivals because she gets too many detentions.” Sir Nighteye turned to finally look at us, he glanced at me before focusing on Mirio “Why would I want to scout someone that causes so much trouble that the most prestigious school in Japan doesn't even want her to represent their school in the sports festival?”

Mirio shook his head “Sir, you don't understand, she gets in trouble because she runs out of class at the sound of students crying in the halls!” Sir Nighteye turned to look at me “A hero can't run just because they heard something.”

I crossed my arms “I don't run to any sound, just those of distress... Like someone in this building just got hurt whilst training, their opponent told them that they should have paid more attention if they didn't want to be hit... Someone just slipped over the drink they spilled outside, they're not very happy. They think it would have been better to just tip the money they paid into a drain... Yet here I am, even though their first yells were of distress.

He moved to get behind his desk. He leaned down for a while as he looked at his computer screen, he then glanced at me before standing straight and coming over to me “You can hear, but can you evade attacks?” He threw something towards me and I transformed to avoid it, my uniform not making a pile on the floor as I had it specially made.

He looked down at me and I quickly changed back, he then threw a punch and I quickly blocked with my forearm. He continued to throw punches, not landing a single one as I dodged and blocked. I eventually caught his fist and once I did his eyes widened, he freed his fist and took a step back “Let me think about it... Mirio ask Bubble Girl to come in as you leave.

Once we stepped out of the building Mirio turned to me excitedly “I think that went well! I can't wait to work and go on patrols with you!” I hummed as I looked back at the building, then turning to Mirio again “What is his quirk again?” He let out a huh as he then turned to me “Oh, foresight, he can see into his opponents future. He's able to look for an hour after contact, why do you ask?” I hummed as I looked forward “No reason... Does his eye change to the use of his quirk?”

He shrugged “Not a clue, he's never really used it on me... or not that I know of...” I nodded slowly, looking down at my feet “I don't want to assume but I think he's mulling his choice over with my future.” He hummed before stepping to get in front of me. He turned to look at me “Well, sir says his predictions are fate, so perhaps there's a key time ahead where he needs to inform you that he wishes to scout you. After all, I can't see how he'd be able to refuse with your performance today.” I smiled “Thank you Mirio!” He just nodded with a big smile before turning around to continue walking.

I walked towards Mirio and he grinned “Is it hug before mission time?” I smiled and nodded, he engulfed me in a hug “I love this!” I hugged him back “I know you do!”

We both laughed before we separated, Midoriya then asked “Do you go around hugging everyone?” I then felt Nejire jump on my back “No, she only selects a handful of people. There you go cub!” I smiled and turned once she jumped off, then hugging her “Thank you! Now, I have a few more in mind, so I'll see you once we've finished this mission!” They all nodded as I then walked away.

“Aizawa sensei!” He turned and stuck his hand out, I rushed over and took his hand to shake it “Thank you... not just for this, but everything! I promise, I'll prove myself!” He gave a curt nod before saying “I don't doubt that.” He cracked a smile and I grinned. We dropped our hands to our sides and he signalled his head towards the two 1-A girls.

I nodded and walked over to them “You girls want a comforting hug before this one or are we going to be the hope that little girl needs?” They rushed over and engulfed me in a hug, I patted their backs “You two are going to do amazing things, whether that is today or far in the future, you've come far! So don't give up, yeah?” They took a step back and looked to eachother before looking at me and nodding with determination in their eyes.

I raised my fist to the air and they did the same, us all yelling “Plus ultra!” We lowered our arms and I pointed to Kirishima “Got one last person to aid, see you girls later!”

They nodded and waved to me as I walked over to Kirishima who was with Tamaki and Fat Gum. I waved to Fat Gum “Hey Fat Gum, I came to do my job!” I quickly stuck my hand out towards Kirishima “I trust your going to be manly?” He grinned and took hold of my hand “Of course Miss L/n!” I brought him into a hug “Stay safe! I don't want to loose a student, let alone you, you're one of my favourites!” We separated and he looked shocked, I nodded before turning to Tamaki and going into my utility belt, bringing out a small bag. I offered it out, he took it and gave a curt nod, I smiled before looking to Fat Gum “You better protect my favourite boys Fat Gum, although, I trust they'll be okay by themselves.” He smiled and nodded.

I went to turn away but quickly ran and hugged Tamaki, I let go and smiled “I have a feeling you're going to shine as bright as Mirio today!”

[ Edited : 21/11/2022 ]

[ Re-Edited : 16/07/2023 ]