Chapter Twenty-One

Y/Ns P.O.V

I managed to find Mirio and Eri. As I walked over Eri caught sight of me, I put a finger to my lips and signalled her to come over.

She looked up at Mirio, who was distracted by a menu that a food stand had, before she came over and I picked her up “Are you having fun?” She nodded before tilting her head “I thought you were on patrol?” I hummed and began walking “I was supposed to be but then Aizawa gave me another opportunity to prove myself!” She tilted her head further and I laughed “Which would be teaching you, under Aizawa's watch obviously, but we'll worry about that later! For now, I want to catch sight of that beautiful smile I've heard all about!”

She cuddled into me as I kept walking but I then heard Mirio yell “ERI! Oh no, Y/n is going to kill me! Excuse me, have you see a five year old girl, grey hair, red eyes... No... Okay, thank you.” I began running as I could hear Mirio coming towards our location.

“Shouldn't we wait for Lemillion?” I shook my head as I looked around “Nah, he loses Tamaki all the time, he's pretty much prone to losing people so he'll just suspect he's done it again. Now, I have my favourite little girl all to myself, let's have fun!”

She kept pointing at all different types of stalls, me taking her to each one.

“Is that your stall?” I looked to where she was pointing and became completely baffled. It was called 'Foxys Cafe' and the students running it were wearing white fox ears and a tail.

I shook my head before smiling “Let's go over there!” I walked up to it and the girl at the front squealed “Guys, the actual Foxy is here!” I tilted my head “There's no way you guys dedicated your stall to me?”

They all nodded, another girl then speaking “You help every student at U.A. even those of us in business studies, so we wanted to do something for you.”

A boy with blush on his face then spoke “As well, it promotes you as a hero!” I looked around completely in awe, Eri then pointed to a stuffed artic fox toy “It's you!”

The girl behind the stall picked it up and held it out “Here... We should of really asked if we could base our stand off of you.” I carefully accepted it, they then yelled in panic “No, please don't cry!” I smiled and wiped my cheeks with my forearm “Happy tears...” I lifted the teddy up “Thank you... Actually, how did you get this?”

“Well, we were learning about hero merchandise and we were told to design our own and submit them to businesses, Hiroto-” She pointed to the boy “submitted a design for this plush and the company loved it, they asked who it was of...” She looked to Hiroto and he then shyly said “I told them is was U.A.s guardian... They liked that even more and asked for contact with you, but obviously we don't have any of your information but your name, so we told them you'd be here today...”

“And here I am! It is so good to finally meet you L/n! Oh, and is this your hero getup, spectacular! I'm Asahi Kobayashi, owner of Heroic Toys, and I'd really like to put you on my shelves!” I blinked at how enthusiastic he was, I then asked “But have you ever seen me fight?”

He shook his head before pointing at me “No, but your adorableness will have you flying of the shelves and climbing the ranks of popularity!”

Eri then cheered “Y/n saved me!” The man froze before looking at Eri “Oh my gosh, how adorable, you could be the child on the adverts! So cute!” I held Eri closer to me and looked around, but didn't see anyway I could get out of this.

“Thank you for the offer Mr Kobayashi-” I was going to try turn down his offer but then I saw the hopeful look on the students faces and how Eri was looking at the plush in my hands “It really is a great offer, but also a lot to think about, so could you perhaps leave it with me for a while? I know that most likely is an inconvenience but I'm training to be a teacher right now, as well as preparing to be a hero, so there's just a lot going on all at once.” He nodded “Oh yes, that is completely understandable! I don't want to rush you into anything, how about you give me your email and I'll contact you with everything you'll need for the agreement?” I nodded and passed the plush to Eri who happily took it “Yeah, that sounds great.”