🎂Birthday Special🎂

Credit to a_ne_zu (I apologize if I read the @ on the artwork wrong) for the amazing artwork above!

Unlike the artwork this Birthday special is for 2022, not 2017, but a big Happy Birthday to our favourite sleepy teacher none the less.

Y/Ns P.O.V

I snook into 1-As alliance and went around to each dorm and knocked to request that they meet me down in the lounge, once I'd gone to each room and stood in the lounge, almost everyone was confused.

When everyone was gathered Ururaka asked “L/n Sensei, has something happened?” I shook my head “No, but something will be happening!” They all stiffened and a look of panic washed over their faces. I smiled awkwardly as I recognized my mistake “Sorry, I forget what you guys have been through... Anyway! It is Shotas birthday tomorrow and I need you guys in on something I have planned!” Ashido perked up “Oo! What do you have planned Y/nn? Is it something romantic?” Midoriya looked to Ashido and said “L/n Sensei is dating Mirio-” I let out a breath and shook my head “Me and Mirio broke up, but my relationships are nothing that should concern you!” I cleared my throat and they all looked over “So, I probably shouldn't tell you this but I think you all have right to know my reasoning seen as I want you in on the celebration... When Shota was young, he said he wanted to dress up as a hero for Halloween but he was never allowed, and as an underground hero, by choice, he doesn't get the gratitude he deserves, so I was hoping you could all dress up as him tomorrow?” I looked around quizzically to see all of them looking stunned, Momo then spoke “That's really sweet L/n Sensei.” I smiled awkwardly and looked around again “So what do you all think?” Bakugo stood up and yelled “You disturbed me for this? Gosh, you're supposed to be smart as someone worth training to be a teacher but this is excessively stupid-” His rant was stopped as grey cloth wrapped around him “Apologize, right now Bakugo.” I looked over to see Shota with his hair stood up and his eyes glowing red. I let out a breath “It's fine Shota, Bakugo is right, what I recommended was stupid.” His hair fell as his eyes returned to black but he still didn't let Bakugo go “I highly doubt your recommendation concerning them was stupid.” Ashido piped up “You're right Sensei! Y/nn asked if there was anywhere we all wanted to go for a trip to blow off some steam!” Shota looked around at them all, obviously not trusting Ashidos word, but all those he looked at nodded. He sighed “Far from stupid and that's L/n Sensei to you Ashido, show some respect.”

Bakugo then grumbled “I'm sorry for calling you stupid L/n Sensei.” Shota placed Bakugo back down on his seat “Good, now I expect you to stay and listen to whatever L/n has to say, and put in any input for your opinion is valid... Return to me with the results you get from this and I'll authorize it with Principal Nezu.” I nodded quickly and he walked away, and once he was out of sight I let out a breath, in relief. Bakugo then spoke “I only apologized because he evidently cares about you, so you must know at least something about him.” I bowed my head briefly towards him before looking to everyone else “Any other concerns?” Iida shot his hand up “But to wear the U.A. uniform is of highest privilege, we should not disrespect that honour that allows us to represent our school!” I blinked, not knowing what to say. Bakugo yelled “Take the stick out your ass, it will only be for a day!” A lot of others nodded, whilst Midoriya then spoke “It's the least we can do, Aizawa Sensei has put his life on the line for us numerous times.” He then began mumbling away, everyone slowly turned to look at him, I waved my hand “Let him be... So are we all in?” Iida threw his arms around “What will Principal Nezu think of you allowing students to not wear uniform?”