Chapter Eleven

Y/Ns P.O.V

Entering the classroom behind Aizawa I managed to spot the few empty seats, however, majority of the desks had someone seated there. "I am aware that all of you aren't here, but from today you will be seeing a lot more of Miss L/n as she will be your classes aid during her teacher training. I expect that you will all treat her with respect."

He turned to look at me, I scanned all of them and smiled "Well, it appears we can do one of our hero improvement lessons, for those that aren't here passed a certain section of the test you all did a while back, not that some of you here didn't pass... However, I know for a fact one of you failed miserably... Mineta." I turned to the board and grabbed the stick of chalk, beginning to write 'How to approach citizens of both sex'. I heard a few giggles once the word sex was written and scratched my nails against the board, complaints coming from the students.

I turned and smiled "Glad we've got all the giggles out because this needs to be taught on a serious level due to one student... Mineta." Each student turned their heads to glare at the small boy. Clapping my hands together had everyone turn and focus on me "Thank you. Now, let's proceed... Does anyone know what I mean by approaching citizens?" The pink girl shot her hand up and I nodded "How you talk and if needed, carry them?" I nodded and smiled "Exactly that, well done Ashido!" She grinned widely.

"Now, me and Aizawa are going to demonstrate both interactions. After all, we both identify as a different sex. However, we'll be demonstrating with your input, so to start we are going to discuss verbal interaction. So boys, I want you to come up with things a male might say to a female as I want you girls to think of the opposite, okay?"

"Yes miss!"

Nodding I proceeded to say "You can move to be split into boys and girls if you wish to discuss answers to input, for we'll take it in turns." They all got up and moved so the class was divided by gender.

Kirishima yelled "Ladies first!" Aizawa looked at me from being stood directly in my sight, I turned to the girls "Does a female accept that comment?" They all nodded and I smiled, then signalling my hand to them.

Momo spoke "Thank you for saving the day!" I turned to Aizawa and he looked over to the boys, they all just nodded.

Mineta then yelled "I like your boobs!" Aizawa glared at him before turning back to me, I looked to the girls and they were all shaking their heads "How do we react to that?" Momo spoke "Well, a female citizen would slap him. A hero obviously shouldn't because he technically isn't a villain, but the police can be contacted because it can be a form of sexual harassment." I pointed to her "Exactly! Now, Aizawa, off to prison!" He went over to his sleeping bag and went to sleep.

I looked to the boys "Volunteer someone to come up!" Oijiro was nominated and he came and stood in the spot Aizawa just occupied.

We carried on, eventually the girls suggested something the boys didn't quite agree with so I sat on the female side as Jirou went up. "You're really short!" The other girls around me shrugged as I shook my head, Jirou then saying "Well, Miss L/n says it's unacceptable so jail boy!" I laughed and stood up "Okay, some of these wouldn't be jail worthy but I hope the message has got across that if you say something out of line, Mineta, then there will be a consequence... So let's move onto one you can only input into! Aizawa sensei, wakey wakey!"

We were stood side by side "So, now we're going to go over physical interaction which can be a means of comfort or to carry someone. Seen as the boys went first last time, girls, give me a place to touch or a way to carry him." Hagakure spoke.

"Carry him on your back." I let out a breath and moved to be in front of Aizawa, he got on with a grumble and I straightened up as best as possible, I looked over to the boys and they nodded so Aizawa got down.