🎂Birthday Special.2🎂

Considering all the love you have given this book I think it is only fair that you are you are thanked appropriately with a celebration, so happy birthday for today, happy birthday for yesterday and happy birthday for the days to come, but most importantly, happy birthday
Y/n!

So blow out the candle that represents another year and make a wish!

SHOTAs P.O.V

Entering the dorm me, Y/n, and Eri occupied, scanning the room in hopes of finding the older female camped out for she had not been present throughout the day.

That's when I caught sight of a fox roaming around, activating my quirk the figure transformed to be that of my naked girlfriend. Although, she was awkwardly bent over to stand upon her hands and feet.

Shaking my head at her antics I decided to joke "Whilst it is your birthday, you don't need to wear your birthday suit."

Y/n shrieked and managed to move herself around so she was sat and covering herself with her arms, I shrugged "Not that I mind, so no need to hide!" Upon seeing her glare I chuckled. She then whined as she said "You can't tease me, it's my birthday!"

I just shook my head "Doesn't work like that darling. Now, how did our class find out? That is why you're camping out in here, right?" She nodded timidly, before hanging her head "Have I upset them by preventing them from celebrating?"

"No, they're happy thinking you've taken time to celebrate for yourself... Although, I wouldn't consider this much of a celebration." She looked up and shook her head "It's not a big deal Sho..."

I decided to go over and take a seat upon the floor next to her "What makes you think that?" She just let out a breath "Well it's happened multiple times before and it's not like celebration makes much of a difference, I've survived without." I let out a breath and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her into my side "But celebrating doesn't hurt either, and you're most certainly worth celebrating. Can't you put yourself first for one day? Even if it is only asking for one thing."

She turned her head to look at me, then glancing down to say "I want your top."

I chuckled "You know you can take one whenever you want." She shook her head and poked my chest "No, the one you're wearing." I looked to her baffled "Surely you'd prefer a clean one." She again shook her head before smiling up at me "No, that one will smell like you and I want to see you shirtless. Is it not my birthday?"

I smirked and decided to stand "Well, I best get myself another one for I assume you'll send me off to work once again!" She nodded with a smile adorned on her face, then asking "Where's my top?" I playfully rolled my eyes and unraveled my capture weapon to tease her "Presents are usually unwrapped first!" I got my capture weapon off and pulled up my top.

Y/Ns P.O.V

He threw the top over to me and I immediately put it on, then signalling to it "There we go! Two birds, one stone!"