👨‍👧Father's Day Special👨‍👧

Much like the Mother's Day Special, I am aware that it might not be said day for you, however I digress and present you with this special chapter, so Happy Father's Day, or Happy Day, whichever one you are celebrating!

As well, credit to otakuteabags for the amazing art work above, it's great to finally see the piece after having her speak of it for so long. Keep up the amazing work love!

Now onto the special occasion chapter!

Y/Ns P.O.V

Eri was stood on a stepping stool next to me as she mixed the pancake batter with all her might which admittedly left the bowl much emptier than when we began but you could tell she was proud of her work.

As I was lifting a fried egg up on a spatula I heard someone clear their throat and as I hadn't heard footsteps I turned to hide Eri behind my back as I held up the spatula in defence. Shota chuckled and looked off to the side where the egg went "Was that an attempt to get back at me after the pancake incident?" He looked back to me and smirked.

I playfully rolled my eyes "Nope, that was your breakfast!" I smiled and his eyes widened before he ran towards that side of our quarters "Leave my egg alone Waffles!"

I turned back to the oven to remove the other egg from the pan, Eri looked up at me "Will daddy need the first aid kit?"

Looking over my shoulder I could see Shota chasing the cat Eri had met and immediately adored upon meeting on her travels to school. Turning back to Eri, I shook my head "No, he should know better than to chase Waffles around."

Soon enough I was left alone in the kitchen as Eri put plasters all over the scratches Shota recieved to his hands when attempting to catch the tuxedo cat that almost everyone claims to be smarter than the scruffy Shota Aizawa. "Daddy, you've got to stop chasing Waffles, we're running out of plasters!" Shota huffed.

"There I was thinking you cared for your dear old dad!" Eri looked up at him "Mummy said I shouldn't feel sorry for you when you do this to yourself because you've got to learn."

"How about on father's day, can't that be made an exception?" Eri stuttered for a moment before running over to me and asked "Should father's day be an exception to the rules?" I looked to her and crouched "Just because it's father's day and he is your dad, does that mean he can get away with robbing a bank?" She looked at me with big eyes before mumbling "But he's a good daddy, he probably did it to provide for us." I smiled and messed up her hair "Okay sweetie, go give your daddy all the get well hugs in the world!"

A smile spread across the whole of her face before she ran and jumped onto Shota's lap, engulfing him in a hug "I love you daddy! Happy father's Day!" He chuckled and hugged her back "I love you too Squirt!"

As I finished up cooking I heard Eri running around and Shota's exaggerated emotions towards presents to uphold the beaming grin Eri hosted.

By the time he had finished opening presents we were all sat around the table with plates in front of us, Eri's was soon done as she called out cheerfully "Hurry up dad! We've got so many activities to do!" Shota glanced between me and Eri but as he noted my confusion he asked "What is it we'll be doing?"