❤️Valentine's Special❤️

I am usually not one to care for the celebration of Valentine's Day, however I wish to come up with some lovely dovey content for you guys. So, without further ado, credit to the artists of the images used and may you enjoy your day with Shota Aizawa.

Much love, Elizzza

Y/Ns P.O.V

Walking back into the room that played host to a sleeping Shota I tiptoed around to reach his side, then brushing my hand through his hair to move it out of his face. He grumbled slightly before opening his eyes, he glanced around and hummed "No Eri jumping on my stomach, I could get used to this." I smiled, leaning down and kissing his cheek "Sorry, but I don't think I'll ever be capable of dragging myself away from you so early in the morning again." He hummed, moving his hand to my hair, just playing with it "Happy Valentine's woof." I rolled my eyes playfully "Happy Valentine's panther." He chuckled before moving his hand behind my head and bringing me down so he could kiss my lips.

We separated and he sighed "I suppose we better get ready for the day." I hummed, moving over to the wardrobe "At least your breakfast is laid out." He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder "You shouldn't have, but thank you... Grocery shopping tonight?" I hummed, he then reached into the wardrobe and grabbed my hero costume. He offered it out to me and I took it, I turned my head to press a kiss against his cheek, then moving away to get changed.

After we had both changed we moved through to the dinning room, then stopping at our findings. Eri was awake, something unexpected as she usually announces her presence through running to our room and jumping onto Shota, something children at her school had taught her after they explained how they woke their parents up. Shota leaned down to be near my ear "Go sit down, I'll make something for us!" I looked to him and he just put his hand on the small of back, nudging me in the direction of the dinning table. I went and sat down as he made his way to the kitchen "Is it good?" Eri looked up before nodding eagerly, a muffled "Yes" leaving her filled mouth.

Shota came over and placed a plate of toast down before placing a bowl of cereal in front of me, then kissing the top of my head, then whispering against my head "If anything, I'm enjoying just watching Eri enjoy it." I glanced at him and smiled. He then took his seat and we were now all eating, that was until Eri finished. She rubbed her stomach before burping, she laughed and I struggled to keep my cereal in my mouth at how amusing her entertainment from a burp was. Shota spoke up "Pardon you." Eri looked to him and briefly nodded before saying back "Pardon me!" She got up and was heading towards her room, I swallowed my mouthful "Eri, teeth!" She looked over her shoulder before nodding and rushing towards the bathroom but it wasn't long before she was rushing back over to her room where she soon came from with a piece of paper in either hand.

She rushed over and shoved the pieces of paper into mine and Shota's direction "Miss Imai said it was valentine's day today and that it was to celebrate the one you love, but I love you both the most so I made you both a card!" Like any show of affection she was nervous. Both me and Shota simultaneously reached for either card, I opened mine to read 'To Daddy, I love you the mostest. From Eri' I smiled and looked over to Eri "I love it as much as I love you, thank you!" She grinned and skipped away to her room. I looked over to Shota and held out the card "I believe this is yours!" We exchanged cards and I smiled at seeing the same message but with my name up top.