Chapter Thirty-Two

!mentions of blood!
!mentions of animal cruelty!
!mentions of malicious intent!

SHOTAs P.O.V

At the entrance I saw Y/n down on one knee, looking straight at the girl that followed her “Please don't let her go, she might not have been the nicest person but she should be given the time to be free from those mistakes... Time to show she has learnt!” Y/n just smiled “I will never let go Nori, never have... For nothing is ever completely lost because you have to remember, to recognise that it is gone from your sights.” The girl looked to Y/n before lowering her head “I am so sorry you have to set yourself up for loss just because of how life played out, it's unfair.”

“Nori you weren't to know so don't apologise, and that's how life is... I recently met a young girl completely betrayed by life.” The girl lifted her head and smiled “It only plays out like so to those that can handle it, the strongest of people... You are one amongst those strongest of people, but you differ as you are the one I look to the most... Still so strong!” Y/n quickly wiped her cheeks with her hands, laughing slightly “You think so, you just made me cry by calling me strong?” The girl nodded.

“Crying does not make you weaker, in fact it makes you stronger for you are able to receive relief from the story you carry.” Y/n let out a breath and smiled “You always know what to say, don't you?” The girl shrugged before grinning “Someone has to, because some of us just follow along.” Y/n stood up and looked down at the girl “It's what the strongest are supposed to do.” The girl rolled her eyes “Not when it comes to saying no. The strong are in place to protect the pack from pain, in this case heartache! You don't love that wannabe ghost boy, you love someone that fits the image of a ghost!” Y/n just blinked confusedly towards the girl and she let out an exaggerated breath “Pale, shabby looking, horror movie ghost?” Y/n just tilted her head slightly and the girl punched her leg “Literally the person you love, how are you not getting this?”

“Wait, are we on about the person I think I love, the guy that made me know for sure that I don't love Mirio?” The girl rolled her eyes and let out a “Duh.”

“Hey, he does not look like a horror movie ghost, he's much more handsome!” The girl raised an eyebrow “Really? He looks like he's tired of, well, everything... And handsome is not how I'd put it but if that's what you're into, I won't stop you.” Y/n just crossed her arms “Gosh, where is he, I need to get out of this conversation!” The girl just laughed before childishly swaying “Why? Are you embarrassed?” I decided to walk over “I'm guessing you're ready to head back?” Y/n quickly turned to look at me, she nodded.

We got in the car and she spoke “Thank you for all you've done for me, not just today but all the times before this.” I nodded slightly, keeping my focus on the road “Just doing my job... You've got potential, and a lot of it, it'd be a shame to lose that.”

Y/Ns P.O.V

I ran along the streets in my fox form, and upon reaching the cemetery I transformed back, Nori then appearing in front of me as I activated Akari Sakais quirk “Lead the way, there's not a moment to spare.” She nodded and I began following her, not a word was uttered between us as we entered a more industrial area but I stopped walking as Nori did “For a hero you're not exactly on your toes.” I looked to Nori directly, instead of just having her in my sight “Don't say you can't feel that?” I let out a breath.

“Honestly Nori, I couldn't care, I need to reach Ayaka and help her.” Nori turned to face me with a raised eyebrow “And how do you expect to help her if you get kidnapped?” I thought on her words for a minute before looking around, eventually seeing a familiar figure crouched upon a roof, I looked back to Nori “Yeah, I don't think I have to worry.” She looked towards him before looking back at me “Okay, whilst I had an idea that the feelings were mutual, I didn't know he was the yandere kind... Are you certain that you love him?” I rolled my eyes “Not my main concern Nori, now can we continue?” She shrugged and turned to continue walking along the path “Whatever you say, but I think there's a chance his feelings might change, unless he's into crazy.” I just shook my head “I doubt the feelings have ever been mutual, all he sees me as is another student.”