Chapter Forty-Four

!contains offensive language!

Y/N's P.O.V

Me and Shota were rushing around as we both decided that a different outfit was needed for the double date, instead of the outfits that we had worn upon getting together and having our first date. We looked completely out of place as everyone shopping wore casual clothes whilst we looked like we had taken the faciest thing of the shelves.

We were currently sat in the car catching our breaths “Being able to the teleport, that's a useful quirk.” I let out an airy laugh, then saying “Erasures a little more useful in a fight... I could imagine a hero just turning into a villains game of whack a mole with teleportation.” Shota hummed before lifting up his arm “What time did we need to be there, again?” I turned on my phone and quickly sat up from being leaned into the seat “In five minutes.” Shota quickly reached into the back “Well, we'll definitely not make it there by car.” I watched him in confusion until he put his capture weapon over his head. “Uh, Sho, is that a good idea?” He looked at me and shrugged, hopping out the car “You don't know until you try!” I gulped and got out.

As soon as my door was closed, the car locked and I was up in the air. I quickly gripped onto Shota and he chuckled “I could get used to this!” I would have hit him if I wasn't having to cling onto him. However, the opportunity soon arose as we landed on a roof. He chuckled at my playful punch “You can't complain, we've arrived ahead of time.” I let out a breath and leaned my head back slightly, then being caught in absolute awe “I thought you might like it, that's why I didn't go straight down to the floor.”

“It's beautiful Sho!” He hummed, coming over and wrapping his arms around me from behind, then whispering near my ear “I know someone much more beautiful... You.” I leaned my head back against him “I love you.” He hummed and kissed my head “I love you too... I should have brought you up here afterwards, shouldn't I?” I hummed and he chuckled, taking my hand and spinning me to face him “Come on, you did organise this after all!” I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck “Well I'm glad I did!” He smiled and we dropped down, landing safely on the pavement.

“She must be around here! It's almost six!” I unwrapped my arms from around Shota's neck, pressing a kiss to his cheek before quietly making my way over to Mirio from behind. I went onto the tips of my toes and whispered “Boo!” in his ear, he screamed as I went back down to be stood normally as I laughed. Mirio quickly turned “Y/n you scared me!” He then looked around “Where's your partner?” I looked over my shoulder and Shota wrapped his arm around my waist. I looked back to Mirio who just pointed and said “So you did have a thing for him?” I looked to Shota and smiled “I just hadn't realised it, but I have now. So, what are we waiting for?” I turned back to look at Mirio, he was staring so I looked to Tamaki “Maki, please say you booked the reservation, Mirio seems to have broken.” Tamaki shook his head and looked down to his feet. Shota then sent his capture weapon out towards Mirio and walked away, pulling Mirio with him. Me and Tamaki watched on in confusion, many others also stopping to watch.

That's when I heard Shota “Can you not see how stupid you are being? That boy absolutely loves you but you're willing to throw away such raw emotion so you can stand around regretting your past. Yes, I saw the look, which was even more obvious with the outburst you put on her a while ago. A relationship takes two people Togata, so if it doesn't work out it isn't just because of one person but both. Do you understand me?”

“Even if cheating is in the mix?”

“She did not cheat! The only physical contact we had up to that point was hugging, and whilst she was out there putting her life on the line you were out kissing your now date. So I suggest you treat that love sick boy like he is your date, and not some rebound!”