🎆Bonfire Night Special🎆

Credit to glas-onion for the amazing artwork above, but now for below, I wish you a happy Guy Fawkes, keep yourself and any pets safe, I know I'll be ensuring the comfort of my favourite little companion.

If you are unfamiliar with Bonfire Night it is a British tradition, celebrated in a few places around the world, in which refers to the gunpowder plot. Guy Fawkes is in fact a tradition in which I went to many fireworks shows for as a child and hold a love for, hence me writing this for today! However, with traditions I must state I will not be writing a chapter for Thanksgiving, it is not an event I am familiar with, as I don't even know the date, I apologize and hope you enjoy this, even if you personally do not celebrate.

 Guy Fawkes is in fact a tradition in which I went to many fireworks shows for as a child and hold a love for, hence me writing this for today! However, with traditions I must state I will not be writing a chapter for Thanksgiving, it is not an ev...

Y/Ns P.O.V

My class had all gathered outside, Mirio dragging me with him, without a word. I didn't understand what had excited my classmates but I was glad to see them relaxed during this period of nervousness towards exams and studies. Mirio hugged me to him “This is going to be so cool!” I just glanced back at him before looking around at everyone else, but no one spoke up or even paid any mind to my confusion for they looked up at the sky, I looked up to see light shoot up into the air before a crackling bang echoed all around. My flight or fight kicked in and wanted me to fly, but when I attempted to escape Mirio's hold on me tightened but his warmth only provided a millisecond of comfort for another flash crossed the sky and my mind went to Eri.

I quickly transformed into my fox form, my comfy clothes piling on Mirio, but I ran. Running towards 1-As Alliance, then quickly making my way inside through an open window due to my lacking ability to use doors and my lacking desire to be stood outside in just my underwear.

Rushing up the stairs quickly brought me to the top floor where I ran towards Eris door and shot through the cat flap that had been installed for this very reason, I jumped onto her bed and noticed Shota glance up from the phone he held. However, I saw another flash through the window and quickly burrowed myself in Eris arms, she held me tightly and brushed through my fur, applying more strength to her strokes at the bangs that sounded. However, her fear never settled, so I knew the only solution would be to put an end to whichever classes fun. I looked around to then catch sight of the plush that resembled me in this form, I removed myself from Eris hold “Y/n... Where are you going?” I looked back at Eri who was close to crying and rushed over to the plush, grabbing it's ear with my mouth I dragged it over to her, she carefully took it and I jumped off the bed then changing back “I just need to go do something!” I noticed Shota covering Eri's eyes and his own, I looked down and hummed “Will sort that first though!”

I rushed from Eri's room and burst into Shotas, where I ran to his room and grabbed a top and a pair of sweat pants that had a draw string. His clothes were easy to get into, however, my legs definitely became distracting because compared to the top that was his usual black, the sweat pants were hot pink. Before my mind could question the reason behind Shota owning such a pair of sweat pants, I rushed out the room and downstairs, having to stop and roll the legs up to prevent me from going for a fly down many flights of stairs. Upon reaching the bottom I took notice than I hadn't seen anyone from 1-A, I rushed to the back of there alliance to behold them setting the fireworks off. Storming outside many turned to the sound of the doors slamming “Have you any idea what you are doing? Eri is upstairs absolutely petrified!” They all looked down and I put my hand up in a stop motion “Don't apologize... I know you've just learnt about the Gunpowder Plot in history and are excited... You're very much deserving of this little snip-it of joy, so I won't take it away from you... I want you to just pause it for a while...”