🎄Christmas Special🎄

Merry Christmas from Santa Aizawa and me, Elf Elizzza, that is helping in the delivery of Aizawa content.

Credit to otakuteabags for the elf, and the creators of My Hero Academia for the Santa Aizawa

Now here is your gift.

Y/Ns P.O.V

Reluctantly I opened my eyes after hearing a loud sound from a lower level of the alliance. After adjusting to the dark I moved my head back slightly to look at Shota, after all, he was holding me to his chest as I had entwined my naked legs with jogger clad ones for more warmth. I felt him move his thumb in a back and forth motion upon my back “Is everything okay Y/n?” I hummed and glanced around the room, he opened his eyes a bit and leaned down to place a kiss between my ears “Go check on her.” I nodded and quickly leaned up to place a swift kiss on his cheek.

I untangled myself from him and stepped around the bed to leave the room, then making my way over to Eri's. Upon opening the door I saw the unmade bed that didn't host the usual lump within the duvet. I quickly rushed out of the room, making my way into the main part of the alliance and rushing down the stairs, not wanting to wait on the elevator. Once I stepped off the last step I could hear small sobs, I rushed towards them as I recognized them as Eri's. However, my first step sent me flying towards the cieling until I was just hanging from it like some Christmas decoration, especially with the net that held me up for it wasn't made of rope but various colours of tinsel.

“Mummy!” I looked over to Eri and let out a breath, especially when the only other people I saw was class 1-A and not a group of intruders. I smiled “Hello sweetheart, were you waiting for Santa with everyone?” She nodded quickly, before knotting and unknotting her fingers “I only just came down, dad says sleep is important and I didn't want to upset him, so I slept and then came to join 1-A, but they trapped me like they have you!” I laughed before looking over at 1-A “You guys planning on capturing Santa Claus?” They all looked over to Kaminari who then proudly lifted up a camera “It would go viral!” I rolled my eyes before smirking “I think it'd also put you on the naughty list for years, treating Santa like a villain!” Majority of them quickly looked at eachother, Ashido then yelled “It was all Bakugo, I swear Y/n! You gotta believe me, I can't be on the naughty list!” I hummed.