Chapter Ten

Y/Ns P.O.V

Waking up to the blaring of my phone I groaned and reached around to grab my phone, eventually managing to locate it and turn my alarm off. I opened my eyes and caught sight of the time, glaring at the numbers I'd never usually see until the afternoon rolls around.

Slamming my phone back down and cuddling up with my blanket, I kept my eyes closed until they shot open at the thought of me now training to be a teacher. Groaning, I threw the blanket off of me. Or much rather, I attempted, I had cuddled up with the blanket too much and had got myself caught up in it. I thrashed around, seeing it as my only way out, but all my thrashing around brought was the incoming floor.

Until it was no longer incoming and right in my face. I huffed but decided to continue as I now wouldn't be able to fall off of any objects, just bang into them instead.

After what felt like ages of battling with my blanket I just completely relaxed, deciding it was my fate until I sat up quickly at my door bursting open. I reachech up to my head and rubbed the area I had just hit on my desk, or wished I could.

“I'm not even going to ask.” I quickly put my full attention to the other person that was here with me “Aizawa sensei!” He didn't make a response, so I decided to ask “What brings you here?”

He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose “Some of your classmates rushed over to the teachers alliance and said there was a villain within the building.” I nodded quickly, and attempted to wiggle out of the blanket, with no success “Yes, that's because there is!”

His eyes shot open and I continued nervously “This blanket won't let me go... Heh... Hee...” He rubbed his face downward before showing two fingers “Rule number two, don't joke about there being a villain.” I nodded slowly before smiling awkwardly “I'm still in need of a hero!” He rolled his eyes and took out his knife, I screamed and scooched backwards, hitting the back of my head on my desk “What are you going to do with that?”

He let out a breath “Cut the blanket, what did you want me to do?”

“Not that! Hanako gave me this blanket so I wouldn't feel lonely in the dorms!” He raised an eyebrow, but put the knife away “I used to share a room with a couple other girls, all different ages. They were there when I had nightmares.”

He hummed before coming over and crouching, reaching his hands out to try and untangle the blanket from around me. “How did you manage this?” I looked down, watching his hands work around the blanket “If I knew I'd hope that I'd be out by now.”

He hummed before looking around the room “Do you not have a bed?” I grinned as I looked over to the hammock that was hung up. He looked before looking back at me “How do you even get in that?”

“Easy, I go into my fox form and use the bookshelves as steps up to it... usually I use the same method to get down but this morning had different plans.” He hummed before glancing up at me “All your clothes transform with you, don't they?” I smiled awkwardly and he huffed before looking at what his hands were doing. “All my underwear is made specially for me... So I'm not in my birthday suit if I need to transform at anytime... I don't have the confidence Mirio does.” He nodded.

I then realized “I take my bra off before I go into my hammock though... I'm still not in my birthday suit though.” He rolled his eyes before muttering “Why didn't I just send one of your classmates in here?”

“They'll still be asleep, even the person that came to fetch you would have gone back to sleep... For our first two years we all had to get up super early because it wasn't just arriving here on time but at transport stations, so we're taking these dorms as an excuse to get more sleep. Turns out, you miss lie ins for so long that they become your favourite activity.” He hummed, I then felt I had more room.