Chapter 9: We're On Our Way! (Pt. 2)

A/N:

Before you start reading.. I just wanted to give you a heads up that I ain't doing the point of view thing anymore. Okay, have fun reading, Justers.

...

When they already passed Guantana, they stopped at a gas station, where all of them went to the bathroom.

In the ladies' restroom..

"Hey, Mer, I've been noticing this a lot lately but why the heck are you always uh.. caressing Hiccup's leg?", Rapunzel asked Merida as she retouched her makeup.

Merida was about to answer when Anna and Elsa made vomiting noises, they were just by the sink with Rapunzel while Merida was in a stall.

"Oh, sh'ut up, ya sisters."

"You can't see me right now, but I'm sticking my tongue out at you.", Anna said as she laughed, making the other two girls laugh too.

"Whatev'r, keep hol'ing yer tongue out la'ike the giraffe ya are, Anna."

Anna stopped doing so and chuckled to herself.

"So, the answer to my question, Mer?", Rapunzel asked again.

"Ahh.. uhm.. Hiccup and I are dating."

Anna and Elsa didn't make vomiting noises, but almost choked.

"Oh, are you two all right?", Rapunzel laughingly asked the sisters, which she was responded with two strong glares.

"Well, that's awesome for you and Hic, Mer. I'm so happy for you.",

"Thanks a bunch, Punz."

Elsa stopped coughing and asked.. "So, you guys.. what do you think are the men of the pack doing now?"

"I don' even wanna kno'."

...

In the men's restroom..

"Oh, dude. The smell in here is awesome, so manly!", Flynn said as he kept sniffing the smell in the air.

"Okay, Flynn, that is the weirdest thing that I've ever seen you do besides what you did when we went skiing in Vermont.", Hans said as he washed his hands at the sink.

"Woah, what happened?", Hiccup asked.

"Nothing! Nothing--happened.", Flynn almost yelled.

"You swore on secrecy, Hans. Remember that.", Flynn whispered to Hans with big, huge, hazelnut brown eyes staring down at the ginger.

"Okay, okay! Fine! I'm not even talking about it anymore.", Hans replied.

Flynn just nodded.

"Seriously, Jack, why are you so quiet?", Hiccup whispered to Jack.

Jack was about to answer when Flynn said, "Oh, so just because we started whispering you two are starting to whisper at each other, too?"

"Not really, it's not that unique to whisper with a friend.."

"Okay, bro." Flynn said and turned to Hans again.

Hiccup turned back to Jack and asked again.

"I'm quiet becuase of that.", Jack whispered as he pointed at Flynn.

"Flynn?", out of stupidity, Hiccup whispered.

"No, Hiccup. I was pointing at the garbage can. It's been staring at me since we stopped over to take a piss. I feel like it's mad at me."

"All right, enough sarcasm."

"Hiccup, this conversation just so proves that smart people can act like dumb people, too.", Jack said encouragingly.

...

"All right! Let's get this show on the road! Frosty, you drive this time.", Hans said with a smile as he patted Jack on his back.

"Yeah, sure, Hans.", Jack said with a little smile.

He can't be mean to Hans, even though Hans practically bullied him before, but that was before Jack knew the guy. Hans is actually sweet and caring.

Which is weirdly so gay for Jack to think about.

"Okay, people, please enter the vehicle. We are about to depart.", Hiccup announced as he acted like a traffic enforcer and waved his hands a lot.

"God, Hiccup. You're such a dork.", everyone told him.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game."

...