Chapter 26: We'll Wait For You

"Rapunzel.. is lost..", Flynn started, which made Anna, Elsa and Jack really eager to what he'll say next. "..but we found her.", he finished with a smile.

"Does that mean that she'll live?", Jack asked, his emotions were all happy now.

"Yeah. Pretty much. But she's sleeping right now.", Flynn graciously answered. It was just like two men talking, but both of them liked the girl.

...

"Oy, Hic. Look at tha'.", Merida called Hiccup, who was just eating his burger, and pointed to the television.

"There's a new sickness.", Hiccup reported the words that the reporter said. Both of them widened their eyes as they started running back to the hospital.

...

"When will she be able to wake up?", Jack asked Flynn formally, after all, the man saved his girl's life.

"Hmm.. we don't know just yet. Right now, she's only dreaming.", Flynn said before he nodded and left the room.

Jack turned his head to the sisters, who were playing a two player game on Elsa's iPad. Anna was winning, Elsa was just terrible at the game.

"Wow, Elsa, you've completely crushed Anna.", I sarcastically commented.

"Oh, shut up, Jack. Like you could do better.", Elsa said without removing her focus from the screen, but Anna managed to win again.

"Are you challenging me, blondie?", Jack asked with the most unused insult he has ever used on Elsa. This made Elsa smirk and say, "Hell yeah, I am."

Jack pretended to put on shades and crossed his arms as he said, "Challenge accepted."

...

"Oh, hey, Merida, Hiccup. You just missed the news on Rapunzel. Don't worry about me, I'm just going to go get something from the lake-house.", Hans called out cheerfully as he passed by the couple as he went out while they went in the hospital.

"News?!", Merida shrieked.

"Calm down, love, if Rapunzel died, Hans wouldn't even be happy.", Hiccup convinced her, but Merida stopped as she asked him.. "Really, Hic? 'Love'?"

"Well, I love you, don't I?", Hiccup cleverly replied.

This made Merida turned on somehow, because Hiccup was shmexy and hawt in her own imagination. Sure, Hiccup's kind of.. weak, but in Merida's heart and mind..

'You'll always be my superhero.'

...

"Okay, final round. The one who wins this round is the king of the champions.", Jack grunted as he stared evilly at Elsa, who stared at him the same way.

"Or queen of the champions, you sexist little fuck.", Elsa added.

"Woo! Go Elsa!", Anna cheered. Jack looked at her and then she started cheering.. "Woo! Go Jack! Go Elsa!"

They started the round, Jack was winning and Elsa was trying hard not to lose but then Merida and Hiccup barged in, making Jack turn his head and lose the round.

"Fuck yeah, bitches! I'm the queen of the champions!", Elsa exclaimed gloriously as she did a legendary pose.

"Wha--I was distracted!", Jack said as he sharply looked at Merida and Hiccup.

"First rule in the book, don't let your opponent or anyone around you distract you.", Elsa informed as she sat down from her pose and continued reading The Maze Runner.

"Please! Where the heck is that book? Show me the rule book!", Jack claimed mutiny. Elsa just shook her head at him and Anna just kept laughing at the two.

Merida and Hiccup were beside Rapunzel, praying.

"Dear, O powerful, mighty Gods. I wish for ma best friend, Rapunzel, to be awa'y'ken from her sleep..", Merida prayed for the both of them.

"And also, don't forget to make me win the lottery ta'dey! Amen.", Merida finished as she did the sign of the cross and Hiccup just kept laughing at her.

...

A/N:

You guys thought Rapunzel was dead, didn't you?

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!