Chapter 49: Remnants of Last Night (Pt. 2)

Anna rubbed her temples, clearly irritated.

"You guys really don't remember?", she asked with a disappointed look on her face while Jack and Merida avoided it.

"Hey, we don't even remember what happened last night.", Jack reminded Anna as he made goofy hand gestures, waving his hands a lot.

"Whatever. I'm just gonna go ask Hans..", Anna muttered as she stormed out of the lake-house.

Jack and Merida looked at each other.

"Not my fault!", Jack swiftly said as he touched his nose with his finger. Merida was too late and started cursing.

...

"Hello~?", Rapunzel whispered as she looked into the rooms upstairs. She had just finished changing and now she was looking for Hiccup and Elsa, guessing they were there.

And then she reached the last bedroom, Elsa and Anna's room. Rapunzel tightened her knuckles and thought..

'For the glory of Germany!'

She then opened the door and popped her head in, but what she saw was very not expected.

Elsa was in bed while Hiccup stood up.

It wasn't really a problem, but Elsa was completely naked as she hugged herself from under the blankets and Hiccup only wore a towel.

Rapunzel quickly closed the door after she retrieved her head from the small opening. She had her eyes wide open and her were quick. 'Is Hiccup cheating on Merida with.. Elsa?!'

...

"Ahh! What the hell, Hiccup?!", Elsa shouted as she shoved Hiccup, and he accidentally fell off the bed and hit the ground with a thud.

"Ou--ch..", Hiccup groaned as he slowly sat up on the carpeted floor, Elsa blushed as she saw Hiccup's manhood.

She quickly went out of bed, but wrapped her naked body with a blanket and went to a cabinet, where there lay at least five, white, fresh towels. She grabbed one and threw it to Hiccup.

And she hurriedly went back to bed and covered her everything except for her face, which stuck out of a hole.

"Thanks.. Elsa.", Hiccup whispered.

"Don't mention it.", Elsa said with a cute smile--but she didn't intentionally smiled so cutely, the blankets kind of squished her face and made her look like a baby Elsa.

...

"No! This can't be happening! If Rapunzel tells Merida--Merida will break up with me! What am I gonna do?! Elsa! Tell me what to--", Hiccup started panicking, but Elsa slapped him across the face for him to stop.

"Are you stupid? I have a boyfriend. And we just got together yesterday.", Elsa cringed at her cold tone.

"Oh..", Hiccup muttered.

"Now--did we or did we not have sex?", Elsa asked him and the both of them started looking around the room for any evidence whether they had sex or not.

Elsa was searching through a drawer, when she heard Hiccup gasp with a huge and obvious exaggeration.

"What is it? Did you find anything?", Elsa asked him as she turned around to face him--but when she finally turned, she gasped.

Hiccup had a tissue for him not to touch the blasted thing--and that blasted thing was a used condom.

...

A/N:

Gods, I am so sorry, guys! It's just--I got a new tab and ugh, I'm not used to the arrangement of the buttons yet.

(By the way, this is the 60th part of the whole story!)

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!