Chapter 32: What The Hell?! (+FanArt)

Rapunzel was cornered by Jack, who was freaking her out by every word that came out of his mouth. Then she opened a drawer and saw a syringe.

She quickly grabbed it and held it up to his face.

"Don't touch me!", Rapunzel exclaimed as she started to sweat.

'Who is he? Who am I? Where am I? Why am I here? Why can't I remember anything?!', thought Rapunzel.

"C-calm down, Punzie--", Jack was saying when Rapunzel cut him off.

"That's not my name!"

"All--all right. Just calm down, put down the syringe.", Jack gently said with a soft voice. It seemed to soothe her but it made her think that he was a bad person.

"No! You don't tell me what to do!", Rapunzel shouted as she held the syringe up.

Merida and Hiccup were awoken by Rapunzel's shouting.

"R-rapunzel?", Hiccup muttered as he rubbed his eyes and stood up with Merida, who were shocked at Rapunzel. Who was holding up a pointy object.

"Do either one of you know my name?", Rapunzel said hurriedly.

"Yer name is Rapunzel.", Merida calmly told her. It seemed to calm her down so she put down the syringe.

And fainted.

...

"Okay, I think we should go in now.", Elsa whispered to Flynn as the voices coming from the room faded.

"Yeah, we should.", Flynn agreed.

They were about to go in when it was already opened by Jack.

"Flynn, were you here the whole time?!", Jack quietly shouted.

"It would've made Rapunzel explode if we went in while she was still going crazy.", Flynn explained and Elsa nodded while he did so.

"By the way, what happened to Rapunzel?", Elsa asked Jack.

Jack shrugged slightly and said, "She fainted, she just woke up and now Merida and Hiccup are comforting her."

"Fainted? Well, I am not needed here--okay, bye bye.", Flynn said as he was really tempted to get out of the situation. So, he ran away, back to his office.

...

"What kind of doctor is that?", Jack said with a scoff as he pointed to Flynn, who ran in the elevator and didn't bother to look at the two of them.

"Yeah."

"So, what were you two doing?", Jack asked curiously.

"Oh, nothing, we just talked.", Elsa said as she slightly reddened and went in the room to join Merida and Hiccup in helping Rapunzel remember her identity.

Jack furrowed his eyebrows and thought..

'I thought Elsa liked Hans? What happened with that?'

...

Hans woke up by the sound of the voices from Rapunzel's room. He sat properly and looked around the room. Elsa was gone.

'She's probably at Rapunzel's room.. watching over her or talking with the others.', Hans thought with the exact amount of sadness and sympathy.

Then he became curious why the other room sounded so happy instead of dreading the fact that Rapunzel was still in a coma.

So, he went to check what was happening.

He walked out Anna's door and peeked through the window of Rapunzel's.

Hans' eyes widened as he saw Rapunzel laughing and smiling together with Merida, Hiccup, Jack and Elsa.

He immediately walked in, surprising all of them but not so much.

"Now who's that?", Rapunzel asked Merida as she pointed to Hans.

Hans became confused now.

"Now tha' is Hans. The reason why we're here in Kanhua.", Merida explained as she smiled at me then to Rapunzel.

He went over to Rapunzel and asked, "Do I look familiar to you, Punz?"

Rapunzel's eyes widened a little bit, which caught everyone's attention. Then she gasped and started laughing.

"What's so funny, Punz?", Hans asked.

"We dated before, right?"

...

A/N:

Okay, a lot of ships are happening right now. First, there was Hiccstrid, then Flynnpunzel, Jelsa, Mericcup, Helsa, Hanna, Jackunzel, Felsa and now there's Hansunzel. Like, wow.

By the way, the picture I attached is my own drawing. Yeah, it's not that special, it's just a sketch. I was too lazy to add the shadows and colors and other bullshit.

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!