Chapter 39: Just Great (+FanArt)

A/N:

Before reading this, I just want you guys to know that there's a surprise.

...

Hans and Elsa finished their little date. There were no awkward moments at all, just laughing and romantic stuff.

"That was the best date ever.", Elsa said as she stood up.

Hans chuckled and said, "And I was unprepared, too.", then he gestured to his attire, a sweatshirt and some jeans.

"Nah, I think you look very handsome in that certain attire.", Elsa laughed.

Hans smiled at her, stood up and pulled her in his arms.

"But you--you dressed up just for me.", Hans said as he kissed her forehead.

Elsa sighed and said, "Well, I had no choice. Jack would've killed me if I dressed up with my everyday clothes."

"Which is?"

"Hmm.. just like yours.", Elsa laughed.

Hans rolled his eyes at her and said, "You're hilarious. But, I've got a question for you."

Elsa nodded to let him proceed.

"You and Jack are exes and you broke up just a few days ago--why are you two acting like uhm.. brother and sister?", Hans questioned.

Elsa shrugged and said, "Hmm.. I don't really know. I mean, I like you and he likes Rapunzel, of course. And besides, we've put our pasts behind us."

"Interesting..", Hans started. "..sounds to me like Flynn prepared that speech for you.", he finished which made Elsa laugh.

...

"Uhm, Jack?", Rapunzel finally said something after they were just holding hands and didn't speak to one another.

Jack rested his head on her lap and mumbled, "Yeah, Punz?"

"I think.. I think I remember how I feel about you now.", Rapunzel said and looked down at Jack with a smile on her face.

Jack smiled in relief and looked at her.

Rapunzel breathed in and breathed out before she leaned down and..

"Wha' are you two doin'?", a voice laughed from behind.

Jack sat up and turned to see Merida and Hiccup looking at them with malicious smirks on their faces. Jack sighed and mentally facepalmed.

Rapunzel nodded and asked, "Uhm.. I'm hungry. Hic, can you show me where to get some food?", Hiccup nodded and pointed to the inside of the lake-house.

Hiccup and Rapunzel ran into the lake-house while Merida sat beside Jack.

Jack sighed and lightly punched Merida in the arm.

"Wha' did I do?", Merida asked, trying not to laugh.

"Great, Mer. Just great. Thank you.", Jack sarcastically said.

Merida nodded and replied, "Ye're welcome."

...

Anna finally shook her memory of Hiccup and Merida out of her brain and just took a walk, a nice, slow walk in the woods.

"Oh my gods, I am totally never going to follow Merida and Hiccup ever again.", she muttered to herself as she looked around.

Then she heard a sound of a man grunting and then an axe chopping.

Anna walked around the woods but finally found where the source of the sound was.

There she saw a little wooden cottage, with some wood and an axe on a lumber. But she didn't see a man, just an axe.

"Uhm, can I help you?"

...

A/N:

Thank you again so much for another fanart, Tichina! It looks absolutely adorable!

Seriously, she's the only one who has been giving me fanarts/fanpics. And I really appreciate the effort.

Unlike the others.. *cough*

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!