Chapter 35: Discharge Day (+FanArt)

Narration:

It was already 8 AM, other doctors, nurses and other people came to the hospital for their job or for their sickness. Flynn decided to go back to the lake-house and rest, but first.. he was going to discharge Anna and Rapunzel from the hospital.

...

"All right, Punz, just sign here and you'll be free to go back to the lake-house. But, you'll have to take the pills that I gave you every day, the ones written on the prescription.", Flynn told Rapunzel as he gave her a piece of paper attached to a cork-board.

"Wow, you sound so serious.", Rapunzel commented as she grabbed the pen from Flynn and did a quick signature on the blank line.

"Well, it's my job.", Flynn bragged.

Rapunzel just chuckled and nodded. Before Flynn left the room to go to Anna's for her discharging, he said, "I'll go back to the lake-house at maybe around ten. See ya."

Everyone in the room, Rapunzel, Hans, Elsa and Jack, nodded and waved at him as he left. Rapunzel sighed and stood up.

"Hey, cuz.. do you have any clothes that I could borrow, please?", Rapunzel asked of Elsa, who smiled at Rapunzel.

"Uhm, when I went out earlier to buy you some food, I thought that maybe you were going to get out of the hospital today so I went back to the house and grabbed some of your clothes.", Hans butted in and handed her the clothes.

Rapunzel sweetly smiled at him and replied, "That's really sweet and very thoughtful of you, Hans. Thank you."

"Nah, don't mention it.", Hans said as a dark shade of red tainted on his cheeks.

...

Meanwhile, Elsa and Jack watched as the two talked to each other.

"I hate my life.", Jack whispered to Elsa.

Elsa nodded and whispered back, "Bitch please, the gods like.. squeezed lemon juice in my life's eyes. Clearly, my life's worse."

Jack smirked and started saying.. "When life gives you lemons.."

Elsa snapped at him with a glare and said, "Don't even try, Frost."

Jack nodded as he quietly snickered to himself.

The two of them had faces of disgust, jealousy and envy as they watched Hans and Rapunzel talk to each other with smiling and happy faces.

...

"Anna, here you go. Just sign here and you're out.", Flynn said with a smile as he said the same thing to Anna like he said with Rapunzel, but shorter.

"Frickin' finally. I do not like to be drugged by you again, Flynn.", Anna told him as she signed the discharging papers with the pen he gave her.

"Hey, you were too hyper. And I did not drug you, I helped you rest.", Flynn said with a smirk, which ought to be thoughtful.

Flynn was going outside when Hiccup asked him.. "Flynn, when are you going back to the lake-house?"

"Just ask the others, I already told them when.", he said with a smile and left.

Merida handed Anna's clothes with a bright smile on her face.

"What's got you smiling, ya lil' Scot?", Anna asked her as she stripped herself of the hospital gown and started changing behind a hospital curtain.

"Nothin'. Just proud of me boyfriend.", Merida said with a smirk as she looked at Hiccup, who blushed really hard.

"Ooh, what did you two do?", Anna asked.

Now, this made Hiccup really redden.

...

A/N:

Do you guys just love how Jack and Elsa get jealous? They act like brother and sister, I just really love them as siblings, they're funny.

So, I drew a fanart again. Yes, that's Rapunzel and a little caption with a rhyme in it, the rhyme's awesome, to be honest.

Hansunzel is totally happening, like oh my god.

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!