Chapter 22: Walk With Me (Pt. 2)

"So, uhm, let's continue walking.", Rapunzel suggested.

"Yeah, let's.", Jack agreed as they started walking again.

They just walked with silence for a while. While the other wasn't looking, the other was staring, it happened very frequently.

"So, uhm.. how are you and Flynn?", Jack asked, trying not to sound like he's tortured for asking. It almost seemed like he forgot that Rapunzel still had a boyfriend.

"We broke up.", Rapunzel sadly answered.

"Oh, that's terrible.", Jack replied.

But inside, he was jumping up and down of excitement.

"Yeah. Flynn is a nice guy.. and he like.. left Germany because of me, and he had nothing here but me and now he lost me, too. I feel.. really bad.", Rapunzel said as she clutched to her chest with her hands.

"Uh, Rapunzel? Are you okay?", Jack worriedly asked her.

Rapunzel nodded and said, "Nothing. My chest is just.. tightening up."

"Punz, that's not good. Do we have to go to the hospital?", Jack said as he had his arms ready in case Rapunzel falls or anything.

"I.. I don't think so.", Rapunzel whispered and fell.

But Jack caught her at the right moment.

...

Elsa was just reading her book, she was happy that Jack was with Rapunzel. She never really got how Jack and Rapunzel were attracted to each other.

"Maybe they dated before or they just liked each other for a really long time?", Elsa muttered to herself, placed a bookmark in her book and settled it on her nightstand.

Elsa quickly grabbed her phone and checked Jack's Facebook account.

"I need to see some evidence! Come on, Facebook, help me out.", Elsa muttered with effort as she kept scrolling down Jack's timeline.

Then she went to the year 2013, since that was the last time Rapunzel had been in their hometown. Elsa's eyes widened in surprise as she saw Jack and Rapunzel's posts.

"They.. they dated before."

...

"Och, Anna, when will ya stop eating chocolate?", Merida asked Anna, who was still at the candy buffet.

The three of them, Merida, Hiccup and Anna were at the snack bar, they already removed their bathing suits, took showers and changed into their usual clothes.

"What? I'm starving.", Anna mumbled as her mouth was filled with chocolate.

"Anna, it's been like 20 minutes since you started eating all that chocolate.", Hiccup said in amazement as he checked his watch.

"So?", Anna said carelessly.

"Hans will get mad at ya if ya don't stop eating everything.", Merida said knowingly.

"Okay, fine.", Anna said with a frown as she went back to their table, a plate of sweets in hand. Merida sighed while Hiccup just chuckled at her.

They ate for a while then stopped when Hans and Flynn came downstairs.

"Man, how are you going to get home, huh? Do you have a car or anything?", Hans chased after Flynn, who carried his and Rapunzel's suitcase, but it looked like it had less stuff in it.

"W-what is going on?", Anna whispered to Hiccup, but he shrugged.

"I'll walk if I have to. I am not staying here for another five days.", Flynn said angrily as he walked out the front doors. Hans followed after him.

The three were confused and shocked at the turning events.

They all looked at each other.

"Race ya there.", Merida said as she started running to the front doors, followed by Anna and Hiccup, shouting, "No fair!"

...

A/N:

God, so many cliffhangers.

Questions:

Is Rapunzel going to make it? Is she going to live?
What is Elsa going to do next after finding about the past?
Is Flynn going to succeed at leaving the lakehouse and the country?
Who is going to win first place in Hiccup, Merida and Anna's little race?

You can answer those questions, by the way.

(Do you guys want me to update the next chapter today or tomorrow?)

And totally can't wait for your fanarts.

So, thanks for reading, Justers!