Chapter 6: Swimming? Cabin? What? (Pt. 1)

Jackson

She.. she's rubbing it in. Elsa cannot find out that Rapunzel was my ex.. "I've got great news, guys!" Capt. Ginger announced and they all shushed. "Since my parents' lake house is free.. why don't we--" then he got cut off by Merida.. "Just say that we're staying at yer lake house!" then she fell in the arms of Hiccup.

"Merida!" Hiccup exclaimed in shock as he rested Merida on the couch. "Okay.. we'll be staying there for the week because it's also Punzie's birthday!" Hans announced and everyone cheered. "I can't go." I said and they all focused on me. "Come on, Jack. It'll be a great bonding time for you and the guys."

Punzie suddenly said cheerfully. "A-alright.. I'm in." I said and then felt someone glaring at me.. but I just ignored it. "Punzie, Flynn, Jack, Elsa, Merida, Hiccup.. Anna, are you coming?" Hans did a role call. "I-if Elsa's coming, so am I." she coldly answered while playing with a loose strand of her hair.

"Okay then! The whole gang will be coming! We're using my dad's van by the way.. so tonight, better pack for tomorrow." Hans announced before unexpectedly running off. "We'll be going now, Punz." Hiccup bid goodbye as he carried Merida bridal style out of the door. "Oh, okay see you tomorrow." she replied before Hic and Mer left.

"Me too, babye." Anna said as she hugged Rapunzel and left after Rapunzel approvingly nodded. "Me and Jack should be going too." Elsa said as she stood up so I did too. Rapunzel widened her eyes and stood up. "Oh, bye Else. See you guys tomorrow." she said as she kissed my cheek and Elsa's cheek.

"Bye, Punzie!" Elsa bid goodbye before she dragged me out of the elegant house and we stood in front my poor excuse of a car. "Bring me home now, Jack." Elsa demanded as she crossed her arms and obnoxiously went in the car.

WARNING! This is going to have sexual content.

You have been warned.

Especially for the Jackunzel shippers.. this is going to be a Eugenzel sex scene.. sorry.

Rapunzel

"Eek! I'm so excited for tomorrow, darling!" I happily exclaimed as I dived onto Flynn and slowly kissed him. He moaned during the kiss and whispered, "Maybe a little sexy time before leaving tomorrow, hon?" my eyes widened and I smirked. "Flynn.. we just moved in and then the neighbors would hear our moans?" I asked as I kissed his neck..

"Mm.. precisely." he muttered as he slithered his hand to the inside of my dress. I bit my bottom lip and took of his shirt. "Floor sex?" he asked. I shrugged and threw his shirt to the side. I sucked at his nip and he caressed my butt. He slowly unzipped my dress and took it off.

I sat up and took off my bra. "Mm.. you've grown." he commented as he sat up as well and started sucking on my nip. "You've grown too." I replied as I felt his bulge harden against my stomach. He chuckled and and removed my underwear. My cheeks redden because I was naked in front of my lover and he still had his pants on.

"Take off your pants and underwear too." I said as I unbuckled his belt. "Someone's eager to see my dick." he laughingly said as he removed his pants and boxers and threw them at the side. I started to wet at the view of the cock that was before me. "Let me warm you up." he said as he showed me his two fingers.

I bit my lip harder as he put his fingers inside of me. "Does that feel good?" he asked and I nodded. He pleasured me faster and faster until I was ready for him. "Do it.." I whispered as I fell backwards. "You sure?" he asked as he readied his position and his cock was just close to mine.

I nodded and gestured for him to go and he did so. I moaned as he slammed into me. "Am I hurting you, sunshine?" he stopped to ask. I shook my head and said, "Faster." he nodded and he did so. I moaned out his name in pain and pleasure.. "Flynn!"