Chapter 66: All About That Past (Pt. 1)

"What? Jack and Elsa? Punz, they broke up.", Anna exclaimed as she shook her head.

"You didn't--you didn't see them, Anna, they were going up the stairs and Jack was carrying Elsa in his arms!", Rapunzel exclaimed as she widened her eyes more than ever and breathed abnormally.

"Punz? Are you okay? You're breathing like Darth Vader..", Anna muttered, her face distressed.

"Sorry.. I don't even know what I'm talking about--by the way, I'm so excited for the next episode.", Rapunzel started, forgetting what she was talking about.

"Oh, totally. The new lightsaber seems so cool and awesome.", Anna started hyping, too.

"If I were to design the new lightsaber, I would've made the two extras on the right and left bend up a little bit for it to be more sensible.", Rapunzel opinionated.

"Oh, I can imagine it. Gosh, if you only worked in on the movie.", she replied with a smile.

...

"What letter was Astrid talking about, Mer?!", Hiccup quickly let out as he walked up to her 'lovely' girlfriend watching others play Just Dance.

"Wha' did yu say? A lett'r? Aha! I sent tha' lett'r to Astrid while yu were asleep two nights ago.", Merida laughed out loud as she kissed Hiccup on the cheek and continued eating chips.

"What the hell did you write to her?!"

"Well.."

(The letter is the picture I attached)

...

"Honestly, Jack.. is this even a dress?", Elsa asked as she tried to cover her stomach up. Jack kept laughing as he looked at her.

"You look like a prostitute, Else."

"Oh, shut up. If I win the bet, you're giving me a hundred bucks and you have to dye your hair back to brown.", she smirked.

"What?! That was not part of the bet! And dude, I can't turn it back to brown! I'm Jack Frost, homie!", Jack whined as he clutched to his hair.

"First of all, I'm not a dude. Second, we made deal, mi compadre."

Jack sighed, the sigh of devastation. "Alright.."

...

"So.. you're a doctor.", Kristoff muttered as he kept his eyes on his cup of beer while he and Flynn sat on a couch.

"That's right. And you work for Hans.", Flynn replied.

"Yeah.", Kristoff simply answered.

"Anyway, help me scout the bedrooms?",

Kristoff raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"I'm gonna clear the bedrooms since there are so many couple having sex in them and I'm sure my friends won't like sleeping on their beds that have cum.", Flynn clarified.

"Oh. Sure, let's do it!", Kristoff cheered.

...

Hans was just sitting on his bed, trying to clear his mind, when he heard a knock on his door from the other side.

'Elsa.', he thought.

"Please leave me alone, Elsa.", he called out.

"Uhm.. it's Rapunzel."

Hans widened his eyes and shook his mind off of Elsa. "I'm--I'm sorry, Punz. Come in."

After with what he said, Rapunzel came in carrying two bottles of strong beer. Hans squinted his eyes, trying to adjust his vision.

'Rapunzel with two bottles of beer? That's not good.', he thought.

...

A/N:

Hello! I'm back. And it's like I forgot how to write DIMTRC. But thanks to the effort of my good friend, @Sib_Audrey, who is also a Juster, I managed to get back on track with DIMTRC.

I had to read the story again, starting from Chapter 1. :'(

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!