Chapter 55: What The Hell?!

Rapunzel sat up, without rubbing her eyes. She immediately went straight to the bathroom with a towel in hand with half open eyes.

"Mmm.. a bath would be nice.", she muttered as she opened the faucet to let the water fill the bathtub. While the water ran, she went outside of the bathroom for a while to grab her earphones and her iPhone.

Then she took off her clothes and went in the tub, having her head dry so she could listen to some music to soothe her as she took a nice, long morning bath.

...

"What a beautiful morning!", Hans exclaimed as he went into the snack bar, where Merida, Flynn and Hiccup were sitting at the table.

"Shut it, Westergård.. ye're making too much noise.", Merida grumbled as she rubbed her temples and took a sip from her mug of coffee.

Hans started laughing as he sat down on a chair next to Flynn while Merida and Hiccup sat on the other side of the table next to each other. Hiccup woke up early so he had his head down in his hands.

"Ha, I still can't believe you drank the coffee the doctor prepared for you.", Hans laughed as he and Flynn bumped each other's fists.

"Eht's not funny. It wasn't even prescribed..", she muttered.

"Hey, who's the doctor here who spent ten years of their life in medical school?", Flynn rhetorically said.

Merida just laid her head on the table and groaned.

...

After Rapunzel finished taking a long bath, she wrapped herself with her towel and went out the bathroom.

But the sight she saw made her scream.

"What the hell are you doing in my room, Jack?!", Rapunzel screamed at him as she gripped on her towel tighter.

"Aho, what? What's wrong with that?", Jack mumbled as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Uh, duh! You're not my boyfriend!", she exclaimed.

Jack had his pointing finger up and said, "Yet."

Rapunzel just groaned as she grabbed her clothes and just changed in the bathroom, which left Jack smirking.

...

"Elsa, why did you sleep in my room?", Anna asked as she poker Elsa with her hairbrush. Anna just took a shower and now she was all dressed up, she was brushing her hair.

"What? 'Your room'?", Elsa repeated confusingly.

"Well, yeah! You and Hans are dating now and you should sleep together in one room so you gotta move out from mine.", Anna chuckled.

Elsa groaned as she sat up and looked at Anna with morning eyes.

"You have a lot of eye boogers, Else."

Elsa widened her eyes as she started wiping them away and Anna kept laughing as she watched Elsa.

...

"Good morning!", Anna greeted as she went in the snack bar.

"Oh, gods.. now Hans' clone is here..", Merida muttered as she covered her ears with her hands. Hans just kept chuckling at her.

"What's up with her?", Anna asked as she pointed at Merida and went in the kitchen to make her own cup of coffee.

"Flynn was a ninja yesterday.", Hans informed.

Anna nodded as she chuckled. "Too bad you don't have a video of it like what you guys did with Jack."

"That was uncalled for!", Jack said as he went in the snack bar.

"Speak of the devil.", Flynn muttered.

"Hey, has anybody seen my headband?", Rapunzel enunciated as she went in the snack bar right after Jack did.

"I haven't but how come you're all preppy and shit? I slipped a sleeping pill on yours, too.", Flynn asked.

"I'm not even aware that I was. Guess I just had a good sleep."

"And it was definitely because of me.", Jack smirked as he pointed to himself.

"Nah, it definitely wasn't you.", Rapunzel shook her head at him.

"Haha--", Merida was laughing when her head ached again. "--ow.. ow.."

Jack leaned closer to her face and exclaimed, "Hahaha! Who's the one laughing now?"

Merida grunted and shoved his face away and groaned as she laid her head on the table again.

...

A/N:

Guys, guys--do you want more comedy, romance, drama or something?

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!