Chapter 56: The Beauty Of Kahnua (Pt. 1)

"Hey, guys--we haven't even explored the whole land of Kahnua so.. why don't we go later?", Hans suggested.

"Actually, that is a good idea..", Jack started as they all had their attention on him. ".. Kristoff, the uhm.. lumberjack, showed me some of the grounds. Even though it was only in Westergård manor, Kahnua seems like a beautiful place.", he finished with a smile.

Some started murmuring amongst themseleves and chattering up. Flynn was chuckling at Jack, though.

"You just keep on surprising me on this trip, Jackson.", Flynn said to him as he crossed his arms.

"That's what I do best. But uh--it's almost seven, don't you have to go to the hospital?", Jack asked.

Flynn widened his eyes as he quickly ran out the lake-house and they all heard the sound of a car revving up and drifting away.

"Huh, pays to be a doctor, though.", Anna muttered.

"Yeah, right. Uh.. so, you guys.. what do you say?", Hans asked the group. Elsa then came out moments later and sat on Hans' lap but they just kept mumbling excuses why they can't go.

"Ya see, Hic and I are going swimming today.", Merida said as she nudged the sleeping Hiccup next to her, waking him up.

"Uh-huh?", Hiccup muttered as he went back to napping.

"Uhm, I need to find my headband and uh.. Elsa, Anna and I are going to the sauna just downtown.", Rapunzel said as she dragged Elsa and Anna with her as she went upstairs.

"Hm, seems like you guys are busy today.", Hans concluded and the rest that were left in the snack bar nodded. "..and we only have.. three days left until we go back to town and continue our daily lives."

Upon hearing this, Merida went up to him and said, "Hic and I want to go with ya. Right, Hic?", then she nudged Hiccup.

"Uh-huh-yeah.", he muttered as he laid his head back down again.

"So, just the three of us, huh? Last time we were alone with just the three of us--", Hans started remembering when Merida patted him on the back with force, making him get caught off.

"We remember. And we don't have to werry abou' tha'. I'll be there to watch the two of ya. And Jack is coming, too, but it's just three of us, ra'ight?" Merida flashed a smirk at Hans.

"Uhh.."

...

"Since when are we going to a sauna downtown? Why not go 'exploring' the land of Kahnua?", Elsa chuckled as the three of them packed an extra outfit for themselves individually.

"Uhm, because it'll be awkward.", Rapunzel flashed Elsa a look. And that's when Elsa remembered.

'I almost forgot.', she thought as she nervously chuckled.

"Uhm.. what's going on?", Anna asked as she looked at the two eyeing at each in . There was already enough tension in the room.

"Nothing. Nothing.. I just remembered that I forgot the lotion.", Rapunzel muttered as she went in the bathroom to get some.. lotion.

"Lotion? But we're going to get steamed..", Anna wondered to herself as she muttered these words.

"Seriously, what is going on with the two of you? Fighting over Jack?", Anna questioned Elsa quietly. Not letting Rapunzel hear.

"Swear you won't tell anyone?", Elsa whispered.

Anna nodded and answered, "I swear."

"Swear on your unborn children?"

"I swear on Kaycee and Julie.", Anna giggled.

...

A/N:

I am so confused and sad that this story is ending.

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!