Chapter 48: Remnants Of Last Night (Pt. 1)

Narration:

Last night, they, except for Anna, had too much.. to drink. Hans woke up by the dock wearing nothing but a short towel covering his genitals. Elsa woke up in bed, but beside her was Hiccup. Merida woke up on the floor of the snack bar, hugging Anna, Jack and Rapunzel woke up beside each other in the gazebo.

...

"Oh my gods, what happened last night?", Rapunzel sleepily asked Jack as she slowly sat up, rubbing her temples.

Jack just groaned.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah.. I'm just having this massive headache. And I can't remember anything from last night.", Jack said as he just lied on the gazebo's lounge chair.

"Me neither. It all seems so.. blurry.", she said as she stood up, only to find that she didn't wear any pants, only her underwear.

Jack, being the gentleman he is, turned his head and covered his eyes with his hands. Rapunzel, on the other hand, stretched her shirt to cover her underwear.

"I'm s-s-sorry, this is so embarrassing.", Rapunzel apologized.

"N-naw, it's fine.", Jack had his words muffled for he had his hands covering his whole face.

...

"Och, wha' the heck happened?", Merida groaned as she slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes in the process.

She looked at Anna and smirked.

Merida lightly punched Anna in the arm, but hard enough to wake her up. Anna shot straight up, holding her arm.

"What in blazes--?!", Anna screeched.

"Ye're welcome. If I hadn't woke you up, nobody else would've.", Merida said as she mischievously smiled at Anna.

Anna just frowned and flipped Merida off.

...

"Mmm..", Hiccup quietly muttered as he turned to his right side. But then felt someone's skin in tact with his.

He was clearly in a bed and he assumed that it was Merida.

Hiccup slithered his hand down 'Merida's' back and gently whispered into her ear, "Good morning, darling."

...

"Wow, you must have drank a lot last night.", Flynn said to Hans as he took another sip from his cup of coffee.

"What--? What--?", Hans questioned.

"Good thing I slept early to wake up in the morning to see you like this, Hans.", Flynn laughed at him as he pointed to Hans' lower body region.

Hans sat up and looked down on himself, he was completely naked. And he didn't feel any clothing covering him except for the small towel that protected his genitals.

"What the fuck?!", Hans shouted.

Flynn just kept chuckling as he walked back into the snack bar.

"Wilson!", Hans called out one of his servants' name. And Wilson immediately appeared before him.

"Y-yes, sir?"

"Get me a towel! Now!", he ordered.

...

"Good morning, ladies.", Flynn greeted Merida and Anna as he sat on a table. Merida quickly stood up, went over to Flynn and stole his cup of coffee.

"Woah-hey!", Flynn exclaimed.

"I need it. And some aspirin.", Merida grunted as she drank all of the coffee.

"Why order me? I don't know where the hell Hans keeps his medicine."

"Ye're a doctor, aren't ya? So, hop to it!", Merida shouted at him as she placed the empty cup on the table.

Flynn widened his eyes and ran upstairs.

"Oh, good morning, guys.", Rapunzel greeted the two redheads as she and Jack entered the snack bar.

Merida and Anna widened their eyes as they saw Rapunzel, wearing Jack's sweatshirt and Jack--wasn't wearing a top.

"Why are you wearing Jack's clothes?", Anna asked her.

"I don't have any pants so, if you excuse me, I'm gonna go get some.", Rapunzel informed with a smile and rushed to her room.

...

"Gods, did we even drink last night, Mer?", Jack asked Merida as the three of them sat on the table while the waiters and waitresses settled their breakfast on the table.

"Uhm.. I don't kno', actually.", Merida said with a half smile.

"Well, I wasn't allowed to drink so good thing I'm still nineteen, right?", Anna laughed. But Merida and Jack looked at her, pity in their eyes.

"Oh, ya poor thing.", Merida said as she stroked Anna's hair.

"When I was at your age, I was already drinking. And all I needed was a fake I.D and some of Mr. Haddock's clothes.", Jack whimpered.

"You two are weird--but hey, where's Kristoff?", Anna asked as she slapped Merida's hand and looked around.

"Who?"

...

A/N:

Oh my gods, I am so sorry for not updating!

Well, I gave two extra chapters the other day so it's all good.

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!