Chapter 63: Destruction Of Everything

Narration:

When the power in the dome went back, Hans and the three immediately went back to the lake-house. Rapunzel was having the time of her life, even Anna and Elsa. Flynn was called off, his fellow doctors wanted him to rest for at least a day.

...

"Hu--what?", Flynn muttered as he entered the lake-house. People were partying, drinking, playing beer pong, playing games and 'messing around'.

Flynn scrunched his nose in disgust as he sighed and slowly went upstairs to his bedroom.

But the moment he entered his bedroom, there was a couple making out on his bed, half naked.

"I'm so sorry!", he exclaimed as he shut the door. Sooner or later, he heard moaning noises coming from the inside.

'I do not want to sleep in my bed tonight.', he thought as he walked back downstairs and tried to look for a friend.

Eventually, he found Anna sitting on a loveseat together with the groundskeeper, Kristoff.

"Hey, Anna.", Flynn said in a sulky tone as he walked up to them. Anna was laughing and smiled but that went away when she saw Flynn's expression on his face.

"Oh my gods.. let's talk later, Kristoff.", she whispered to Kristoff as she patted him on the back, gesturing for him to go. And Kristoff obliged as he nodded and walked out of the lake-house.

"Are you all right, sweetie?", Anna soothed him as he sat down next to her with his head down.

"My patient died today. And it was all because of me.", he weeped as Anna leaned in to hug him.

"Oh, you poor baby. It wasn't your fault. Maybe it was because of the blackout?", Anna guessed.

"Still.. he died. And he was my responsibility.", Flynn insisted.

"Flynn, there was nothing you could do. And besides, he's free now with no pain to feel anymore.", Anna smiled.

"You're right.. thank you, Anna.", Flynn whispered as they were still hugging each other.

"No need to thank me, Flynn."

...

"Woohoo!", Rapunzel exclaimed as she kept shooting balls at the other team's cups, or to simply put it, she was unbeatable.

Elsa stood by, watching her with a smile on her face.

But her smile disappeared as she saw Hans come in the lake-house with an unpleasant expression on his face with Merida, Jack ans Hiccup, who seemed to be surprised.

"Hans! I could explain.", Elsa breathed as she walked up to them.

'I bet he's so mad because of the party!', Elsa thought.

"Explain what? Have sex with another man while I had my head turned?", Hans shouted at her, but no one else heard but Elsa since the music was loud.

Elsa glanced at Hiccup, avoided looking at her. "Hans, I-I-I could explain! You see, we were drunk and--"

"You know what? I actually trusted you and I love you. And you just.. cheat on me with another man the next day after we had our first date.", Hans cut her off.

"Hans, please.. it was an accident!"

"What? Where was your lover going to put it in.. your purse?!", Hans beamed, leaving Elsa speechless.

"I've had enough of your drama, Elsa. I've had enough.", he sighed before walking upstairs.

"No..", Elsa started crying as she fell to the floor.

Jack sighed as he lifted her up and carried her to her bedroom. "You can tell me anything. You know that, right?", Jack whispered with a sigh as he carried her.

Elsa nodded as she held on tight to Jack's shirt and sobbed.

...

"Woah--hold up! Deja vu? Hey, Punz, isn't that Jack and Elsa?", one of Rapunzel's friends that she invited, Thiana said as she gestured to the staircase leading to the upper floor.

Rapunzel turned her head to see Jack carrying Elsa in his arms. And with that, the ball she held fell to the floor.

...

A/N:

Gods, I'll try and update some today!

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!