Chapter 65: Tests And Dresses

"W-why were you uh.. looking for me, uhm.. A-a-astrid?", Hiccup asked nervously as he thought, 'Merida must be somewhere in the corner! Watching my every move!'

"I just.. wanted to let you know how sweet your letter was and I was so happy that I got invited to where you were by Rapunzel and it was my chance to finally tell you, face to face that uh.. I'm sorry.", Astrid sighed as she hung her head low.

'What letter?', Hiccup thought.

"It's just that--I think you're a really nice guy and I like you very much but not in the way you want me to feel about you..", Astrid continued.

'What letter?! When was this?', Hiccup again, thought about this. It was obviously freaking him out.

"But uh.. I just want us to stay friends. And I was hoping you'd agree with me, too. So, what do you say?", Astrid smiled.

Hiccup had his eyebrows furrowed as to that the heck was happening but he curved them back and nodded with a smile while saying, "Yeah, yeah, of course."

"Aw, thank you so much! I feel so much better now!", Astrid said with a huge smile and hugged Hiccup before running away to gods-knows-where.

'What letter is she talking about?! And who sends out letters with our modern times?! I would rather e-mail!'

...

"Your past? You mean--your amnesia is gone?!", Anna exclaimed half heartedly.

Rapunzel just nodded as she stared out into space, her face straight and her body stiff.

"How-how did that happen?", Anna asked as curiosity fled over her. But Rapunzel just shrugged and said, "I don't know if I could tell you.. it seems so painful now."

"What seems so painful?", Anna asked with her blue eyes widening and herself itching for an answer.

"Jack and Elsa."

...

"Now.. wear something sexy to attract his attention.", Jack said as he shuffled his hands in Elsa's bag.

"What? As I recall, Hans is a 'more than meets the eye' type than a sexy one.", Elsa raised an eyebrow as she peeked her head out the bathrom door.

She was naked and Jack was picking an outfit for her to wear before she goes in Hans' bedroom to clarify things.

"Please. Oh, here. Wear this dress. It'll match your eyes.", Jack said as he walked up to the bathroom door and handed Elsa the dress. Which received a huge 'what' from Elsa.

"What am I? A stripper? And where did you get this dress from?! It looks like what Sasha Grey wears in her porn videos!", Elsa exclaimed as she handed the dress back.

"Oh, come on. All men love revealing clothes. And how do you know about Sasha Grey?", Jack smirked.

"I happen to sometimes check your recent browser's history.", Elsa said as she stuck out her tounge.

"You watch it?"

"Ew, no! Just--pick a proper outfit for me! I don't want to look like a prostitute when I'm just going to apologize!", Elsa shouted.

"Pfsh, I bet you a hundred bucks that you're going to have sex with him tonight wearing this.", Jack maliciously smirked as he reached out the dress to her again.

"Deal.", Elsa said before she took the dress for her own and locked the bathroom door so she could change.

...

A/N:

Please don't search Sasha Grey on the internet.

I'll try and update more than usual!

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!