Chapter 12: Back On Track

The next day, they continued their journey to the far lake house.

This time, not everyone was so excited anymore. Hiccup, Merida, Jack, Elsa, Anna and Hans were quiet or just muttered amongst themselves for the rest of the trip.

Rapunzel and Flynn weren't loud, they just kept fussing over each other in whispers and in their whispers were quiet seductions.

Flynn drove and Rapunzel sat in front.

...

"Baby, that's definitely not the right way.", Rapunzel whispered.

"No, you do not question the GPS. Nobody questions the great GPS and you promised that you won't backseat drive while I drive.", Flynn whispered back.

"Uhm. I am not in the backseat and do you really trust this woman?", Rapunzel asked as she gestured to the GPS.

"Turn right.", the GPS lady instructed.

"Yes, I do.", Flynn answered.

"Oh, okay--so if she told you to drive off of a cliff, would you do it?"

"Probably.", Flynn smirked.

Rapunzel kept slapping him lightly and Flynn whispered, "I'm driving here, woman!"

"And I'm slapping here, boy!", Rapunzel mimicked his tone.

...

"I hate their relationship.", Jack whispered to Hiccup.

Hiccup sighed and looked at him. "I'm still in shock but I'll tell you this--Rapunzel is happy, leave her be."

"No, no, no, Hic. Rapunzel is not at all happy! She doesn't even realize that she's just using GPS man here as a rebound and to take her revenge on me.", Jack pushed his judgements at Hiccup, who kept sighing.

"Jack, you've got to accept the fact that the two of you are over and you have to move on. Merida and I even heard you talking to yourself two days ago."

"I was?", Jack asked, fully unaware.

"Okay, Jack--were you drunk and/or high?"

"What? I don't remember anything from that night. All I remember was Flynn threatening me--oh, wait, that's not--", Jack suddenly took back what he said when he realized that he accidentally said to Hiccup about Flynn's warning.

"He what?!", Hiccup whisper shouted.

"Just.. never-mind.", Jack muttered as he crossed his arms.

"Okay, that may be a hint that Rapunzel should break the bonds between her and Flynn."

"And why is that?"

"Flynn might be possessive. Maybe even obsessive and too overly attached. And most overly attached boyfriends are in a mental asylum.", Hiccup worriedly said.

"Hiccup, calm your tits. It wasn't like a threat that involves hurting me if I didn't do what he told me--it was more of an advice.", Jack said with a shrug at the end.

"Even if you do say that he's not life threatening.. I'm still keeping my eyes on Flynn. Rapunzel is my best friend and I don't want her to get hurt."

Jack just kept quiet for a while.

Rapunzel might still look like the old Rapunzel but had her hair chopped off, but she sure has changed and Jack doesn't even know if she still hangs out with them anymore, and why would she still be called as their best friend?

"Was.", Jack muttered.

"Was? What about was?", Hiccup questioned him.

"Rapunzel was your best friend."

...

After a few, weak hours, they finally arrived, and by god, Hans' lake house was as big as a mansion. Only, it was a wooden mansion.

Hans wasn't kidding about the Westergårds' rich, interior lifestyle.

"Here we are and make all of yourselves feel at home.", Hans said with a warm smile as he gestured his arms to the lake house.

(The picture I attached to this chapter is Hans' lake house. It's big, right?!)

...

A/N:

So, in the previous chapter, you guys chose for Hans and Elsa to get together.

Hmm..

Then it's done! Helsa, it is.

Flynnpunzel or Jackunzel, though?

Thanks for reading, Justers!