Chapter 36: Mission (w/ Jack and Elsa) (Pt. 1)

"So.. this is your lake-house?", Rapunzel asked Hans as she and the others got out of the van, Merida and Hiccup hurriedly went in, holding hands.

"Yeah. All mine.", Hans politely answered with a smile.

Jack fake coughed and muttered, "Show-off.", then fake coughed again.

Elsa nudged him with her elbow and nervously smiled at Hans and Rapunzel, who turned their heads to look at them.

...

"Uhm.. will you show me around?", Elsa and Jack heard Rapunzel ask Hans, with her eyes sparkling at the way Hans looks at her.

"Ugh.. this is just ugh.", Jack commented as he made quiet, fake vomiting noises. Elsa just laughed to herself.

"We have to get those two away from each other.", Elsa whispered.

"Yeah. Got a plan, blondie?"

"Yeah, but--"

"No buts. Let's just do it."

Elsa smirked at him and asked, "Are you sure?"

"I'm never sure of my decisions, Elsa.", Jack said with a smug face. Elsa rolled her eyes at him and the two of them started whispering.

...

Anna had no business with Hans, Elsa, Rapunzel and Jack so she chased after Merida and Hiccup into the house.

She, of course, quietly followed them as they went into their room. Anna's eyes widened and looked through the keyhole.

"..what.", Anna gasped quietly.

...

"Hans, uh, I--your lake-house is very beautiful.", Rapunzel nervously said as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and blushed.

"Thanks.", Hans simply replied.

'Think, Rapunzel, think! There's a cute guy beside you, do something!', Rapunzel thought to herself as they continued walking around the lake-house.

Rapunzel thought of something to start a conversation, but a voice cut her off.

"Hans, Elsa is calling for you, ASAP.", Jack said in a rush.

Hans' eyes widened as he asked him, "Where is she?"

"A-at the gazebo!", Jack tried very hard not to laugh as he faked his stammering, to seem like it really was an urgent matter.

Hans nodded and quickly ran away to the back of the lake-house where the gazebo was located. Rapunzel, on the other hand, sighed in failure.

"Hey, uhm.. Rapunzel.", Jack said as he sat down next to her as Rapunzel sat on a carved on log that was designed to be a bench.

Rapunzel looked at him and asked, "What is it?"

Jack gulped nervously. He's never been this nervous since.. their first date.

...

Flashback..

"Hi, Jack. Sorry, I'm late. I got stuck at cheerleading practice.", Rapunzel apologized as she sat down on the chair across from Jack.

Rapunzel had her long, golden blonde hair in a high ponytail, she wore a knee length, salmon colored dress, white heels that weren't too high for Rapunzel to be taller than Jack and a beautiful, emerald necklace that hung on her neck.

Jack, though, wore the white tuxedo that his father wore at his prom and went with his mother. His tux complimented his silver white dyed hair and ravishing, blue eyes. He also wore the shoes that matched the outfit.

The reason why they wore such formal attire was because they dined at a fancy restaurant that Jack knew about and since he desperately wanted to impress Rapunzel, he insisted on taking her there, since she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

"No, no.. it's uh--it's fine.", Jack replied as he smiled at her.

Rapunzel smiled back and her eyes grew wide at Jack's clothes. "Wow. You look very handsome in that tux.", she complimented him with a laugh.

Hearing her laugh made Jack comfortable. It soothed him.

"Talk about handsome--you look handsome in that dress.", Jack joked, but told the truth, she really did look beautiful--AKA, handsome.

"Hmm.. I am handsome, aren't I?", Rapunzel laughed.

"You are definitely the most handsome woman I've ever met.", Jack said.

Rapunzel smiled. "And you are absolutely the most beautiful man I've seen my entire life, Jack Frost.", she said back to him.

End of Flashback..

...

A/N:

More flashbacks!

And no fanart, I'll draw something for you guys every time two chapters pass. Or whenever I want to. It's three in the morning here, that's why.

Also, I hope you guys enjoyed the Jackunzel flashback.

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!