Chapter 11: Uncomfortable...

Before Merida, Elsa, Hans and Anna went to bed, they had a little chat.. and it did not go well as Hans had hoped it to.

It started with Anna asking a question.

"So, are you two dating now?", Anna asked as she gestured to Hans and Elsa.

Hans shook his head 'no' while Elsa sighed.

"Hmm.. that makes me wonder."

"Why is that so, Anna?", Hans asked in a gentle tone.

"Why? Why was Elsa freaking on about you last night and what did you and Elsa do when you two walked out of Rapunzel and Flynn's welcoming party?"

"Anna, there's no reason to ask so seriously.. Elsa and I just hung out at the park and talked for a while. Then we came back.", Hans muttered.

Elsa sighed and thought.. 'Anna's surely going to flip.'

"And what did you two talk about, exactly?", Anna asked, very grimly.

"We just talked about the lake house trip, that's all.", Elsa stepped in, Anna looked at Elsa with narrow eyes and a grudge.

"You're lying. You did talk about something else and it was personal!", Anna exclaimed in anger.

"No, Anna, it's not like that--I respect Elsa and Jack's relationship."

"Well, too bad because she loves you now!", Anna accidentally slipped out. When she realized what she just said, she covered her mouth with her hands.

"Okay, I'm gonna go to the other room.", Merida said as she walked out of the room as the awkward silence grew even more so.

Hans just shook his head and chuckled.

"It's nothing like that. Elsa and I are just friends.", Hans said.

Elsa winced at his sentence.

'Elsa and I are just friends.'

Elsa wondered why did he even almost make a move on her in the park? Why is he acting like nothing magical happened when they were together?

"I'm sorry for my sudden outburst. It's just.. you know we have a history, Hans.", Anna said before she curled up in a ball, covered herself with her blanket and turned around, not wanting for Hans and Elsa to see her upsetting face.

...

Merida came back from the other room with a shocked face and immediately slept. She also kept muttering things in her sleep. Like 'Jack, don't be such an idiot.'

And even 'Jack, you suck ass.'

"Hey, Elsa.", Hans whispered as he poked Elsa on her arm.

Elsa sighed and asked.. "What is it, Hans?"

"Do you want to have some fun?"

Elsa thought about her relationship with Hans very briefly, and realized that Hans only saw her as a friend while she thought they were something more than friends.

So, she broke.

"Hans, it's late and we have to wake up in the morning, we should go to sleep.", Elsa said without giving in and crying in front of him.

"All right. Good night, Elsa.", Hans said before he drifted off to sleep.

Elsa, on the other hand, couldn't sleep.

Hans was all she could think of all night long. But she soon slept as she grew tired of admiring Hans from afar.

Even though she knew that he could never be hers.

...

A/N:

So, what do you guys want to happen?

A.) Hans and Elsa stay friends

B.) Hans and Elsa get together

C.) None of the above because..

When you guys pick C you can comment what do you want to happen to Hans and Elsa's relationship. Start commenting now! I'll only choose three comments and the best comment will happen in the next chapter.

Good luck!

Thanks for reading, Justers!