Chapter 50: Remnants Of Last Night (Pt. 3)

"W-w-w-what?!", Elsa screeched, almost shouting with the highest volume she could ever atone with.

"Please don't tell me that the bed has cum on it..", Hiccup said with fear in his eyes--not only did he sleep with Elsa but he also had sex with her, too! 'That's it, I'm dead and I'll never look at Elsa the same way again.'

Elsa took a deep breath and removed the other blankets covering the bed, and surprisingly, there was a hot load of cum on it.

"Heh--well, is there a possibility that the cum's not ours?", Hiccup as he started sweating. He always starts sweating whenever he gets nervous.

"Uhm.. I don't know, Hic.. we're the only ones here in the room that's naked..", Elsa muttered as she lowered her head down.

...

"So, you mean to tell me that you don't know where the heck is Mr. Bjorgman?", Hans repeated her statement.

"Yes, and please, Hans, don't call him that.", Anna said.

"That's his name, isn't it?", Hans asked as he tightened the robe on his large, muscular body. It was windy, that's why.

"Yeah, but--"

"I see no reason not to call him that. After all, he does work for me.", Hans said with a shrug but with an obvious smirk on his face.

"All right, whatever, just tell me where to find him.", Anna said as her blue eyes gleamed with desperation.

"Huh--so, you're asking your ex-boyfriend where to find your soon-to-be-boyfriend?", Hans almost laughed if it wasn't for the cold wind that's giving him chills every time it passed him by.

"He's not going to be my boyfriend.", Anna blushed.

"Oh, so he's not your type?", Hans devilishly smiled.

"N-no! I mean yes! I mean, whatever! Just tell me where he is!", Anna wasn't pleading anymore, she was persistent.

Hans sighed and said, "He's probably at his cottage, chopping wood for no apparent reason."

Anna then started jumping up and down and kissed Hans on the cheek before she started running into the woods.

Hans chuckled and smiled at her reaction. "It would be fun to have her as a little sister.", he whispered to himself.

...

"M-mer!", it was the first thing that came out of Rapunzel's mouth as she stepped foot on the snack bar's floor.

"Aye, Punz? Wha' is it?", Merida asked, a still bit annoyed at Jack.

"I saw--wait, are you okay?", Rapunzel asked as she slowly walked up to the two and joined them at the table, but instead of sitting next to Jack, she sat next to Merida. Which really bugged Jack.. a lot.

"Ah, yea, I'ym fay'ne. Just a wee bit irritated.", Merida explained, but seemed really pissed off.

'Maybe I shouldn't tell her--she and Hiccup could break up!', Rapunzel realized as she started getting cold feet.

"Aha--ahahaha! Yeah! Uhm, did I ever tell you I make a mean pot roast?!", Rapunzel changed the topic.

"Uh--I've known for three years, but--", Merida was saying when she got cut off because Rapunzel went to the kitchen and dragged Merida with her.

Jack, however, was a little bit upset.

...

A/N:

Gyah! 50th chapter!

Let us celebrate with wine, some gourmet cheeses and of course, lots of sweets, candies and chocolates!

Thank you guys so very much for standing by with me and this story--it means so much to me and it somehow means so much to each and every one of you guys, too.

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!