Did I.. Make the Right Choice?

Jackson

It's been a year ever since I broke up with Rapunzel for Elsa and things aren't really working out. Why? Number one, Elsa's always busy. Number two, that's why she never has time for me. And number three, she's not as fun as Rapunzel. I'm not saying Elsa isn't fun, she's just not much as fun as Rapunzel.. I admit that I miss Rapunzel.

Rapunzel

Me and my parents moved out of America and went back to Germany for a while. I've been much happier since I started dating this German guy named Flynn.. I mean, I'm sad because of the breakup but I'm actually quite happy.. but I really miss Merida and Hiccup. I miss giving Merida my support and advice and I miss having a brother-sister relationship with Hiccup. But I'm glad that Jack and I are through, it made me realise that me and him dating was a mistake. But I had to make it.

Merida

I really miss Rapunzel being around, Jack always told me that we'll have much more fun with Elsa but.. she never really hangs out with us. Whenever I tell Rapunzel something I've been having second thoughts on, she always tells me to do it because if it really was a mistake then.. if I didn't do it, how would I know if it was a mistake? Elsa, on the other hand, tells me not to do it because it was a mistake that I didn't have to make.

Hiccup

Jack is my best friend and whoever he dates is my friend too but.. I just can't get through to Elsa, she never opens up to me unlike Rapunzel. That golden blonde haired, green eyed idiot is like my sister. I miss messing around with her and having little arguments about science or any other branch of it. Elsa is just.. so close minded. Even if I just ask her how was her day, she just answers with a shrug.. unlike Rapunzel who actually tells me about her day. I really miss that blonde.

So, who do you guys think Jack should've chose? Rapunzel.. or Elsa? And, this isn't a Jackunzel vs. Jelsa.. m'kay? For in fact, I am for one a Helsa shipper. So, basically.. we all know where this is going. :-)