Chapter 40: Who Are You?!

Anna turned around and almost screamed, if it weren't for that guy's hand to cover her mouth. Anna shoved the guy's hand off of her face and asked him..

"Who are you?"

The guy sighed and took off the handkerchief that he was wearing on his face. Which revealed a slightly large, nose, thin lips and mesmerizing brown eyes.

Anna was taken back at this and thought.. 'He's kind of cute.'

"No, the real question is--what are you doing here?", he grunted.

Anna scoffed and said, "My friend happened to invite me to his lake-house!"

"Well, if your 'friend' is my boss, then I'll respect you.", the guy rudely said and went back to chopping wood with his axe.

"What's your 'friend's' name anyway, red?", the guy said, even mocking the color of Anna's hair. She was intimidated by him but she didn't hold back down.

"Listen here, blondie!", Anna charged at him.

This surprised the guy. "For a small twerp like you, I didn't reckon for you to be such a powerful little thing.", the guy laughed at her.

Anna angrily pouted and picked up a rock on the ground and threw it at his head.

"Ow.", the guy muttered.

"You better watch your words, mister!", Anna exclaimed.

The guy shook his head and laughed. "Are you trying to smother me to death with the word 'mister', tiny?"

Anna has had enough of his taunting at her, so she charged and punched the guy in the jaw. The guy backed up a little and rubbed his jaw.

But then he laughed and continued chopping wood.

"I'd fight ya but you're a girl."

The redhead's eyes widened and said, "Oooh! So you think girls can't fight because of their gender! Are you not only annoying but you're a sexist, too--!"

The guy cut her off and covered her mouth.

Again, Anna shoved his hand off.

"Be calm, lady. I was just teasing you.", he said with a smile.

...

"So, uh.. Hiccup. How long have you and Mer been dating?", Rapunzel asked Hiccup as they sat down on an empty table with food on their plates.

"Hmm.. almost a week.", Hiccup answered with a smile.

"So uh.. do you wanna have fun?", Rapunzel asked him with a smile.

Hiccup nodded as he chewed on his burger. Rapunzel then squealed quietly and said.. "All right.. all we gotta do is.."

...

"How are you and Rapunzel?", Merida asked Jack.

Jack sighed and said, "Well, I think we were about to kiss when you rudely interrupted us, Mer.", Merida just snickered.

"Aw, come on. That was a li'l push for the two of ya."

Jack furrowed his eyebrows and said, "That's a bunch of crap. You did that to stop us from becoming an.. us!"

"Jeez, calm yer tits. We have all week.", Merida groaned.

"All week? Mer, you do realize that we only have four days left in the lake-house.", Jack informed.

Merida scoffed and said, "If you made her fall in love with ya twice before she had amnesia, then ya could make her fall in love with ya again."

Jack nodded, understanding what she meant.

Then they heard a scream coming from the inside.

"Jack!"

...

A/N:

Oh my gods, you guys. This is the 40th chapter and 50th part of DIMTRC.

I think I wanna end this when we reach 80 or 100. But, let's just focus on what is happening in the story instead of counting the chapters.

Thanks for the support, guys, let's celebrate, pop the champagne and shit.

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!