Chapter 2: Too Busy For Me?

Jackson

Quickly after the message ended, I picked up the phone and hurriedly dialed Elsa's number. It rang and rang then I finally heard her voice.. "Hello?" she said in quite a hurry. "Elsa! It's me. Jack." I happily exclaimed as I sat down on a stool. "Oh, Jack.. I uh.. I'm sorry, but I'm pretty busy right now.." she started to say. "What?" I asked her and she continued.

"I promise I'll hang out with you later. Love you, bye!" then she hung up and left my jaw hanging. I put the phone back and sighed as I stood up slowly from the squeaky stool and aimed for the stairs. 'She never has enough time for me..' I thought as I climbed the flight of stairs and into my bedroom. I went in and saw the paintings on the wall..

I remember when they were just being created on the blank walls..

Flashback..

"Hey, Jack.. hand me that brush." she demanded as she held onto the ladder. I scratched my head and grinned, "Anything for you, sunshine." she rolled her eyes at me as I stood up and went over to my desk full of paintbrushes and paint. "Which one?" I asked her as I stared at the different kinds of brushes on the desk with confusion. "Grab Merida." she told me as she rested her head onto the cement wall.

"I can't believe you name your brushes after people.." I laughed as I grabbed the red, thick brush with a feisty red 'M' carved onto it's stick. "Oh, please. You love the brush I named after you." she said while reaching her hand out for the brush I made her try hard to get from me.

I snickered and moved farther away from her. "Oh!" she exclaimed before falling on top of me. We laughed for a while and stopped when we realised that the brush landed into a can of blue paint that made the blue paint splatter all over the walls and floors close to it. "Oh no.." Rapunzel worriedly said as she stood up and looked all over the loose paint.

"Hey, come on. You can make it work, can't you?" I cheered her up while I stood up and hugged her from behind. She giggled and faced me, "Well.. you know me." she said while seductively playing with the collar of my blue shirt. I smirked and dragged her to my bed.

End of flashback..

I smiled just by remembering the look on her sweet and delicate face. I sighed as I lied down in my bed.. "What happened to us?" I asked myself while frustratingly weeping on my palms.

Merida

I parked my sweet car and locked it. "Where do ye want to go, Hic?" I asked the wondering Hiccup. He faced me and slowly shrugged, "I don't know, y-you're the girl." he stuttered. I sighed and rubbed my temples.. "Hiccup. This is not a date, will ye be doing this whenever we go out?" I aggressively asked him. He gasped quietly and replied.. "Alright.. let's.. let's go to the arcade.."

I nodded and led the way to the entrance. I groaned and thought.. 'I forgot that my annoying admirer, Macintosh, was working in the mall at the arcade as his part-time job..' "What.. what's the matter?" Hic asked while we entered the doors.

I faced him and said, "It's nothing ye should worry about." then I quickly turned to my front to avoid his gaze. I started to smile as I heard the sound of the arcade and the teens that we know of playing the games. I quickly grabbed Hiccup's wrist and I ran up the escalator.

'Why couldn't they make the escalators faster?' I irritatingly thought as I ran through the people surrounding the arcade. "Finally!" I happily exclaimed as we finally got in the arcade and I let go of Hiccup's wrist. "Why.. the rush?" he asked through his panting.

"I forgot ye had asthma.." I said while I snatched his bag from him and quickly grabbed his inhaler. He fell down to his knees and I rolled my eyes at him as I gave him his inhaler. "Stop being such a wuss, Hiccup." I told him while looking around the arcade and what game to play. "E-easy for y.. you to say.. you're Merida, for gods' sake!" he complained as we wandered around the crowded arcade.

"Thanks." I said while landing my foot onto a dancing game. "Oh, no, no and no.. I will not play this ga--" I cut him off as I pulled him to the dance floor with me and started the game. "No backing out now!" I shouted at him.

Rapunzel

"Here we are." Flynn said while stopping the car in front of our house, I smiled and replied.. "Here we are." we looked at each other and smiled. "You excited to live with.. with me?" I asked him.

'Of course I was doubtful.. Flynn would give anything to be with me and I'm thankful for that.. but he's such an amazing guy and I don't think I deserve him..' I thought while staring into his mesmerising hazelnut brown eyes.

He smiled and held my hand, I weakly smiled at him. "Of course, why wouldn't I be excited.. to live with the most beautiful and amazing girl in the world?" he said that softened up my heart.

I smiled and kissed him lightly on his lips. Then he went out of the car and rushed to the side of my door. I chuckled as I watched him open the door for me. I unbuckled my seat belt as he opened the door. "Thank you." I said with a sheepish smile as I went out the car.

"But, how about our bags?" I asked him while he walked up to the house and admired the color blue. "We can do that later, hon." he said as he locked the car and shoved the car keys in his denim pocket. "For the meantime.. how about we take a tour in our.. wonderful, new home?" he suggested.

I giggled at his silliness and followed his lead, I nodded and he dragged me to the white door that had 'F + R' carved to it. "This is it." I said as I faced him and his hands in mine. "A whole new beginning." he sort of continued and I giggled at his cheesiness.

He chuckled and pulled out the keys for the house in his pocket of his blue jacket. I lift my hand to his face and.. why did I do that? I couldn't help but caress his cheek. He sighed and squeezed my hand and kissed it. I smiled sheepishly.

"What was that for?" he asked in a slight concerned tone. I blinked a few times and sighed. "Nothing, I just.. I love you so much." I said while tugging on his jacket and pulling him closer to me. He squeezed me tighter and caressed my back gently.

"I love you too, hon." he replied with a sweet voice. I smiled gladly as I pulled away and stole the keys of the house from his hand, "Hey!" he exclaimed laughingly.

"Don't you want to come in?" I asked while inserting one of the keys in the lock. "Oh, I'm sorry." he said while raising his hands like he was surrendering. I shook my head while chuckling as I slowly turned the glass knob of the white door.

I slowly opened it to reveal a lot of empty space and clean, smooth and shiny wooden floors. "In just a few days, this house will be covered in muck." Flynn said while examining the floorboards. I laughed at his sentence as we went in the clean fortress.

Hiccup

I kept on panting and panting after the dance-off.. I sat inside Starbucks on the comfy chair and grabbed my inhaler from my bag, shivering a little bit. The moment my hand was shoved in my bag, I hurriedly grabbed my inhaler and fiercely inhaled from it.

"It was just one round of dancing, Hic." Merida said while her eyes and hands were glued to her iPhone. "Easy.. for you to say, since.. you don't have asthma." I said with furrowed eyebrows and I panted a little bit. She scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

I shook my head as I grabbed my laptop from my bag and settled it on the table. 'Thank the gods that there's free WiFi or I wouldn't be sitting in this café if it weren't for it.' I thankfully thought as I opened my blue, Razer laptop and waited for the screen to load.

I sighed as I stared into the empty, black screen when it suddenly turned into a white screen with an empty box in it. I typed my password which was her and it opened. I waited for my wallpaper to load and it did, that was her.

"Ye still have a crush on Hofferson, Hic?" my feisty, redheaded friend asked as she looked over to my screen. I irritatingly looked at her momentarily and turned back to my screen. It automatically connected to the WiFi of Starbucks so I immediately opened Google Chrome.

I opened to Facebook.. '..yes, I have a Facebook.' and entered my e-mail.. 'Hicc_Strid@yahoo.com' and my password.. secret. And wow, I had a bunch of messages from random people.

To Be Continued..