Chapter 20: Night One (Pt. 2)

"What the fuck are you doing?!", Flynn shouted as he pushed Jack off of Rapunzel. Jack fell (faceplanted) on the floor, and the impact caused his lips to bleed.

"Flynn, calm down!", Rapunzel exclaimed in fear.

"Calm down? How can I calm down when somebody's flirting with my girlfriend?!", Flynn then still kept his anger on Jack.

'This is all my fault..', Rapunzel thought.

"He wasn't flirting with me, okay?! I was!", Rapunzel said with her voice breaking. Flynn had a loss of words. He couldn't say one thing.

Flynn didn't say anything but go back inside their room.

...

"Punz, you didn't flirt with me or anything.", Jack said as the two of them started walking around the hallways.

"No, I was the one who made you stay. So, I took the blame.", Rapunzel said with a smile.

Jack chuckled and started, "Well..", then he pointed to his lip, "..I took the heat.", he finished saying.

Rapunzel sighed and grinned at him. "Thanks for that, by the way."

"What are you thanking me for? I didn't do anything, my face fell flat on the floor.", Jack said with a shrug and laughed.

"I know. But still." Rapunzel said as her eyes gleamed and Jack sent her the same connection.

"Now, come on. Let's go to the kitchen and find you an ice pack.", Rapunzel said in a hurry as Jack's lip started bleeding.

...

"Hans, why are you drinking?", Hiccup asked as he stared down at three empty bottles of Jack and the half empty one in Hans' hand.

Hans didn't respond to his question.

But instead, he started charging at Hiccup.

"Hans! What are--", Hiccup got cut off by Hans by wrapping his hand around Hiccup's neck and tackled him down on the floor.

"She doesn't love me. She never will. Not with that Jack around.", Hans slurred.

Hiccup widened his eyes and croaked, "E-Elsa?"

Hans looked down at him and started violently choking Hiccup.

Comparing Hiccup to Hans, he was nothing but a stick. Hans was a varsity jock in high school, and Hiccup was only a swimmer.

He didn't have the muscles to overtake him.

...

"Elsa! Psst.", Anna whispered as she shook her lightly.

"Anna, go back to sleep.", Elsa whispered back.

Anna frowned and smiled, "I'm not sleepy at all."

"And what about me? Am I not sleepy?", Elsa asked with a laugh.

Anna sighed and crossed her arms and pouted like a child and said, "You're no fun.", Elsa rolled her eyes and stealthily grabbed a pillow and hit Anna with it.

"Wha--! Elsa!", Anna whined.

"Am I fun now, Anna?", Elsa said with a smirk as she held onto the pillow tight.

Anna sighed and smiled as she grabbed her pillow. "Oh, it's on now, sister."

"Bring it.", Elsa replied.

...

"So uh.. even if these past turning events were awful.. do you want to walk around the woods with me tomorrow after breakfast?", Rapunzel asked as she clung to Jack's arm. Just like she used to do before.

"Sure thing. Anything for the girl who gave me an ice pack.", Jack laughed.

Rapunzel smiled and playfully punched him on the arm.

'Just like old times, indeed.'

...

Hiccup felt like he was going to die, Hans' grip on his neck was crushing his windpipe. But then, the grip loosened and before Hiccup knew it, Hans was unconscious on the floor and Merida stood there with a frying pan in hand.

"A frying pan?", Hiccup questioned.

"Frying pans! Who knew, ra'ight?", Merida laughed but later then dove onto Hiccup, making them both fall on the floor.

After a while, Merida pulled away and hit Hiccup's forehead.

"Ya could've died! Why didn't ya call ma name?!", Merida screeched.

"Merida, I was being strangled, for gods' sake!"

"Then don't get strangled next tay'ime!", Merida said and pulled in for another hug.

...

A/N:

Tash45, I know I said I was going to update tomorrow, but this had Mericcup in it so I couldn't help but publish it for you!

Thanks for reading, Justers!